in Orlando next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in Orlando next week

I'm going to be in Orlando July 12 - 17. Anybody want to hook up? Are there any McDojos in the South Florida area that anybody wants me to check out? I will have a car and nothing to do during the day so the possibilities are endless.
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Go visit Ashida's "Dojo"...he is like 45 minutes to an hour from Orlando.

:)

Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Comment

I thought it was imaginary. Is there really such a place? And I'm not going anywhere that could also be called a "compound".
      "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Comment

I think it's one of those deals where it's invisible or hidden in a mountain that splits open.

Comment

Matt W. or any other Orlando lurkers there?

Comment

Hey Bro. You know my sitchee-ation... Due date's the 15th. So I'm either gonna have just had, or be havin' a new baby. (whoo-hoo!) So I can't come out and play.

But I can assure you all, that despite my repeated punking out, I AM REAL!!!! ;) I've posted pictures.

Matt

Comment

Right on. Congratulations ahead of time! Be sure to post pics of baby W.

Comment

I am an Orlando lurker. Check out Central Florida Championship Karate on University and Dean.

Comment

thanks, do they have a website? Do you go there? What style of karate is it?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X