Off to Brazil tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to Brazil tomorrow...

Only one more sleep in freezing cold Melbourne, before jetting off to sunny Rio for a month of training at Gracie Barra with some of the best in the world and competing in the Mundials.

I'll post reports of what's up over there if I get the time, or, more likely, write an article once I get back.

Have fun. I was hoping to see you there but now I'm sidedlined. Please harrass Carlos in my absence.:D
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

freezing cold melbourne... hahahah

good luck dude :)
      CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

Good luck Dude! Becareful too in Brazil.
        Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

g/l at tourney.
          "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

Awesome. Enjoy Brazil. Good luck at the Mundials.
            "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

alright safe journey
              Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
              -Styles i train in-
              Judo
              Bjj
              Mtkickboxing
              Western boxing
              Wrestling

Comment

Originally posted by Asia
                Have fun. I was hoping to see you there but now I'm sidedlined.
                Sorry to hear about that. I heard about your car crash and injuries over on Cyberkwoon. Hope you get well soon...

Please harrass Carlos in my absence.:D
                Now why would I do such a thing when I have a 73kg sneaky fucker and technical questioning machine nicknamed Polecat at my disposal? He'll do a much better job than you or I ever could, being the evil technical scientist that he is!!!

Anyhow, guys, I'm currently counting down the hours (currently 1h 45mins till I go to the airport), and I'm not-so-eagerly anticipating the 20 hours from Sydney to Santiago, followed by a five or six hour flight to Brazil. I have a feeling that after this flight, I'm going to be cranky enough to guillotine whoever stated that "Getting there is half the fun."

Ah well. I have two choices of oblivion:
                1. Sleeping pills
                2. Alcohol (Free, lots of free piss!!! and at altitude!!!)

We shall see...

Thanks for all your good wishes.

I'll write as soon as I can

NSLightsOut
                Last edited by NSLightsOut; 7/04/2004 12:58pm, .

Comment

Some guys from my school will be going to that tournament as well.

Have fun and don't get hurt!
                  MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
                  "Fag."
                  "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Comment

definatley the free piss and altitude option. be true to your occer nature! careful though, just enough to put you to sleep, otherwise you'll be up all the whole time slamming them saying "man I don't feel that drunk" when in reality and as you'll find out when you get back down, you really are. :) not half as much fun as it sounds.

Comment

Good luck NS, do the Aussies proud.
                      "Pussyhole"

Comment

I have some going from my school as well. Look out for Cassio Werneck and Marcos Terragosa, they are very, very good. Good luck to you too bro, hope you have fun.

Comment

pay attention when using a taxi in rio

Comment

Man, I wish I could go to Brazil, You know check out some of them Brazilian chicks on the beach.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X