McTaeKwonDo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McTaeKwonDo

Couldn't find the original thread on this but this is from me to you bullshido brothers and sisters.....
    Attached Files
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

and the other side.....
    Attached Files
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Comment

LOL, very good.
      "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
      YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Jesus Christ, that's fucking awful.

Comment

Yes friends, yet another sign of the coming apocolypse

Comment

Finally, truth in advertisement.

Comment

And the whore of martial arts is...
              Brendayan
              Fury's Edge
              Morell-Thule

Comment

oh my god...
                your fist of fries technique is no match for my big mac attack.
                http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Comment

I'm lovin' it1!

1. Getting my ass kicked by people who train for real fights, not tag contests.

Comment

www.i-am-asian.com

:eyeroll:
                    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
                    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
                    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
                    "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Comment

LOL Always funny to see McTaeKwonDo

Comment

did you make that or is that a legit ad?

Comment

It's an actual McDonald's paper sack

Comment

I wonder if the marketing executives at McDonalds have ever heard of the term 'McDojo'?!?

Comment

Yea that is awful anyone see the orbit commerical with the 2 girls sparring at the olmpyics?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X