Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peedee's Golden Rules(For Brandeissansoo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peedee's Golden Rules(For Brandeissansoo)

http://www.mcdojo.com/article_read.asp?id=103

There you go man. You should use this as a guideline.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Gee thanks Peedee, too bad you don't have a clue.
    ----------------------------------
    You never answered my question: If it's not in the UFC/PRIDE, does that mean it's crap and does not work?
    -------------------------------------
    It's a simple question, and it only requires a yes or no answer. By the way, if you don't answer (like you didn't answer on the "Hey" thread), then we'll all know you're full of crap.

Comment

peedee/bitch- you are the true definition of the word 'CRAP', there is no doubt that you are the 'KING dweller of all CESSPOOLS'.

You are the 'MORON' of all things that float in a toilet that has not been flushed in fukking years.

This is what i want you to do, it will help you, honestly-

bend over and spread your legs and greese up your ass whole with your middle finger, grab both your cheeks and pull your head out!

sometimes you have your head so far up your ass you start getting depressed because you cant see the light of day-

your a pathetic disgrace.....

Comment

If it claims to be good for fighting and it's not in UFC/Pride, then yes, its crap.

Camels, however, have nothing to do with unarmed combat, so proving their existence through UFC/Pride is almost as idiotic as everything you post.

Comment

You guys like that shiit don't you? HAHAHA! That article is PERFECT for you. You should recite it each and every night like a mantra.

And I'm not even going to ANSWER you about the whole "If its not in Pride...errrr" thing. I've never said anything like that so don't try and convince people that I ever did.

As for Jamoke, your a fool. Your the moron that people just LOVE to laugh at.

Shoo.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

"If it claims to be good for fighting and it's not in UFC/Pride, then yes, its crap."

Uhh...thats just stupid. I mean seriously, like one competition proves what an entire art is. One artist proves his art, or himself? Which is it? Of course its himself. There are many good martial artists that dont compete in that shit. If everybody competed, because they had to, then I gurantee somebody else would be the champ than tito. My point being that just because somebody wins UFC does not mean they are "the best fighter in the world" because very few compete in comparison to whats out there.

Comment

'As for Jamoke, your a fool. Your the moron that people just LOVE to laugh at.'

are you sure about that BITCH? your the laughing stock of the innernet!

"peedee/bitch is JAMOKES owned BITCH"

Comment

Thanks Peedee, I knew you would say that

Comment

One competition does not prove anything. If however the same results are seen TIME and TIME again, someone should take notice. Martial arts are no different than any other field of study.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

Yes Jamoke, I'm sure of it.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

"If it claims to be good for fighting and it's not in UFC/Pride, then yes, its crap."

Uhh...thats just stupid. I mean seriously, like one competition proves what an entire art is. One artist proves his art, or himself? Which is it? Of course its himself. There are many good martial artists that dont compete in that shit. If everybody competed, because they had to, then I gurantee somebody else would be the champ than tito. My point being that just because somebody wins UFC does not mean they are "the best fighter in the world" because very few compete in comparison to whats out there.
                      Very few people that drive compete in Daytona but you would have no problem saying someone is the best driver.

Very few people that punch become professional boxers yet you would have no problem saying that Mike Tyson(Or someone else) is the most lethal puncher.

Very few people that run actually make it to the Olympics but we have no problem pointing out who is the best runner.

In every field of human endeavor we know who the best are. Only in martial arts will you find people so egotistical and stuck up as to totally disregard someone elses accomplishment or ability. these same people will then talk badly about ME for pointing out obvious flaws in certain theories.

Very mature of you.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

you guys should just stopp bagging on peedee, he is one of the smartest guys here, he contributrs, witch i rarly/never see any of you do. peedee never said anything about if it's not inufc/ pride it's garbage. it's just that some art's are not as good as other art's for fighting.

Comment

PD: A simple yes or no is all I want, not some beating around the bush bullshit. Even someone of your laughable education should be able to type out one word.

1)Yes or 2)No

If you won't do that, I'll offer you one other alternative:
                          3) Just copy and paste this into the reply box: "I Peedee, am a jackass"

Comment

I'm not going to answer the question because you know the answer and I also don't want some idiot actually listening to you and thinking I said anything fo the sort.

You seem to think I'M a jackass. Thats funny. You study an art yet think its wrong to ry and test out theories of that art and then improve upon what needs to be. In any other field of study you would be FIRED for LAZINESS and INCOMPETANCE for that sort of attitude.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

we can always say there the best, I have no problem saying there the best that are competing. However, to say that just because you dont compete in a tourn. you suck, is wrong in the other direction. Thye middle is where its at. Know of those who compete, there PROBABLY ONE OF the best, and those who dont compete MAY NOT BE as bad as you think

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X