2002 Bullshido Awards Voting: Best Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 Bullshido Awards Voting: Best Marketing

Your vote for the Best Marketing of a Martial Arts School/Product for 2002 goes to:

Hmmmmm this is a tough one. I WANT to say Matt Furey because I can't stand that bloated animal, but Emin has been marketing pretty damn hard over the last 2 years and for sheer bullshit I doubt anyone can match Krav Maga. Rorion has totally slacked on his steam roller ad campaign for GJJ so I'm not even going to consider him. A few years ago he'd be #1 without any hesitation.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

I voted Tae Bo ... everyone knows what that shit is from 9 year old girl to 80 year old senior citizen. So he must have had good marketing

Comment

I voted Tae Bo also. The shit's been around for a good amount of time now and he's still doing informercials like crazy. Hell, even the name Tae Bo is great marketing within itself, alot better sounding than Combat Aerobics (local TKD used that) and Cardio Boxing/Kickboxing. It's like:

"How did you lose weight?" "Tae Bo"
        "What are you doing today" "Tae Bo"

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals
        Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Comment

i would have to say emin. i can't turn the page of blac belt of inside kung fu with out seeing his face. tae bo would be a good runner up, but you just don't see it enuff.

Comment

sorry for the typo, it's suppose to say black belt or inside kung fu.

Comment

I voted Emin.

To change with change is the changeless state.

Comment

I have seen too much of Emin lately in too many magazines striking too many deadly serious jerk off poses. He doesnt get my money but he does get my vote.

Comment

Every Magazine I look in I see Matt Furry so I voted Him.

"Wrestlers need a lesson in submission, I'm the one to teach them." - Frank Shamrock

Comment

In this poll, marketing is not necessarily a bad thing, right?

Comment

You forgot Mr. Pelligrini and Combat Hapkido

Jeremy M. Talbott
                      http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
                      http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
                      Jeremy M. Talbott

Originally posted by Phrost
                      "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
                      Originally posted by D.Murray
                      "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
                      Originally posted by hangooknamja88
                      My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Comment

No, this is sort of a "neutral" award. It's just about who does the most marketing/most successful marketing.

However, it also includes overmarketing as well.

Comment

How can you ignore the use of subliminal advertising, multilevel marketing and alien mind control techniques?!?

VOTE LEUNG TING OR YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!

Edited by - ksmythe on December 05 2002 18:42:16

Comment

Vote for me... I invite you to dosie do!

Edited by - ksmythe on December 05 2002 18:53:14

Comment

Hey.. I say vote fo me now! Or I kick youse ass!

Edited by - ksmythe on December 05 2002 19:09:33

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X