FUNNIEST MARTIAL COMEDY EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUNNIEST MARTIAL COMEDY EVER

I don't usually post this stuff but it's a must. Check out the clips...the one of the woman jogging and then defeating the two assailants is priceless. BTW these are meant to be serious self-defense clips!!!!

C

http://www.teatergatan.nu/film/filmer.htm

Those were the most bad-ass self-defense movements I have ever seen......

Comment

nah, funnniest martial comedy was footage of Olympic TKD

Comment

How did you come across that site? It's Swedish (I'm too), and I got the laugh of the day watching it... The woman was pretty, though:)

Edited by - jeff_lindqvist on December 03 2002 22:34:47

Comment

Don't you mean this place

Edited by - brandeissansoo on December 03 2002 21:36:15

Comment

Wow. I mean -- uh, --- wow. I'm speechless.

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."
            Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

It makes me really uncomfortable to watch those things. They need to try that stuff on somebody who's drugged up on something and isn't cooperating.

Comment

Jesus, complete with stupid music too.

I liked the one where that dude walks up on the guy who is trying to get into his car and attacks him and then steals the knife he uses to defend himself and the guy's car.

Martial arts are for stealing!

"God is dead." -Nietzsche
                "Nietzsche is dead." -God
                "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

This monkey does a better job.

I'd be more scared of it than anyone on those demonstrations.

http://www.algonet.se/~minami/movies/karatechimp.mpeg

Comment

Utterly Pathetic !

This sums up most "Ju-jitsu" (and I use the name very loosly) in England.

Do they honestly believe that's what's going to happen in a real attack ?

That the attacker is going to attmpt some fucking pathetic half-assed grope, as seen in those clips ?

This stuff is very similar to my "Samarai Jitsu" thread I made a few months back, utter shit.

"Blood sugar suckerfish is my dish.
                    How many pieces do you wish ?"
                    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
                    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

geez

Comment

Ummm...a few things.

1. What the heck was that guy doing a knife sheath? Maybe he should have used that? I hope the robber doesn't get a chance to review his films; he might get the idea to sneak up on the innocent shopkeeper WITH the knife.
                        2. Where do you go to learn how to punch like that guy in the car clip? One of my dogs has sneakier attacks than that, and don't even make me mention the Dobie. Was that some kind of kubaton in his hand?
                        3. The best lesson to be absorbed by this guy's students is the value of LOTS of jogging.
                        Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

I think the site and the videos are a parody and are meant to be cheesy. Non the less, all the techniques showed reminds me of my old TKD self defense class days.

Comment

Are they meant to be? If so they did a really good job. I thought there was something funny about Swedish self-defense classes.
                            Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

finally managed to download it...bwahahaha! sorry.

Sticking my neck out on this one..but the strategy in the clips for the woman is sensible...do the least amount necessary to free yerself up and make like a hockey stick.

The tactics shown to achieve this though are bloody awful *grin*

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X