No announcement yet.

BFP??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is facinating seeing all those cartoons you put on your post. You young people sure are intellegent now a days. Moving Cartoons, that is really something. I used to post on this board when it was Mc dojo. Now you guys are having some fun at my expenses here. Well, I thank you for taking the time to visit www.whitetigerkungfu.com have fun and good luck in training the martial arts.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShark
      Obviously a shyster, but at this point I have trouble caring about anyone this obvious. If you get taken in by this you deserve your fate.

PS That idiot needs to cut his fingernails. GROSS!
      Yes, I need to cut my finger nails but I choose not to. Gross ? Then don't look at it. Thank you for visiting our web site....:)

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy
        Anyone want to go to http://www.forumco.com/hungkuennet/...tyles%3C%2Fb%3E

and tell it to them! Apparently I might be locked out of thier forum anytime soon.
        Why did they lock you out Fred ? How's Canada ? They lock you out because you got nothing to say that is interesting. Now you are on here slandering again. You must be bore. Ha Ha Haaaa:)

Comment

Why have you not taken Randi's million dollar challenge? If you are legit it is an easy million dollars. Even if money means nothing to you you can use that money to make your classes free and spread the word of your art.

http://www.randi.org/research/

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy
            Is D.W. really "Lee Ying Kit" of Vancouver?
            http://www.pakmei.net/articles/article.asp?ID=13

"'White Something-or-other'????

(9/5/2001)

A short time ago, a couple of students referred me to a cable program broadcast out of a western city in Canada. Apparently, these misguided individuals in the program were making claims about my style that had no basis in fact.

According to their "white something-or-other" history, their ancestor killed Pak Mei. They went further with their story to include the statement that Pak Mei was a traitor. Who was Pak Mei you may ask? He is the source of our Gung Fu and that is sufficient! He was also a taoist priest that died of old age.

We decided to do some research on this group with our contacts in the west. Years ago, students of this group were asked to bring their teacher to a tournament at the University of British Columbia. The purpose of this was to verify their claims. There was no sign of them after that. In the magazines, they had claimed to be a cousin style of Pak Mei and when that was disproved, they became reasonably quiet.

Now, however, with their recent claim to "ride on the back" of our style, we have no choice but to speak out. Mr. Woo, a well known teacher in Vancouver's Chinatown, remembers a student by the name of Lee Ying Kit who was a student at his club for three or four months. Lee Ying Kit is remembered as one who left because it was too hard!!! Lee Ying Kit resurfaced under another name, south of the border, claiming to be the "grandmaster of White Something-or-other".

Has it never occurred to students of this person that he cannot produce a classmate, junior or senior of this style, much less a teacher? What about another club anywhere in the world not originating from this person? Be very careful of people claiming to come from a monk with no one learning in between for a couple of hundred years and some great knowledge dropped in the hands of someone today. ......"
            No Freddie, I am not Lee Ying Kit.

Comment

I would suggest that Wai Doo show up at one of the many Cali Throwdowns since he is in the state, and show off his Chi. But somehow I know that will not happen.

Comment

Greetings,

Well I see that there are people who are very jealous about BFP's authenticity and more, they are jealous because GM Doo Wai is skillful, I can say to these people that they are free not to believe, all the members in BFP family already know how precious BFP is.

Myself, being a physician, practicing general medicine in Beirut, Lebanon, saw the results of BFP's chi kung on some of my patients who had diseases that western medicine has limited treatment or no cure at all. I always seek the advice of GM Doo Wai in health issues and He nicely givies His time to the medical cases I talk about.

I learn and practice BFP, I can say to you that I reached to a level, where I can project my chi to a distance of 7 feet, all the persons whom I did the chi projection tests were skeptics like you are. Most people's exposure to real chi kung is so limited that they cannot appreciate the real proof when they see it and they try to explain it away as a majic trip.

From Beirut,

Comment

Sadly, the general bullshido populous was not born yesterday.

I think I have some liquid smoke around here somewhere. Maybe I should make a video of me "projecting my chi."
                  Brendayan
                  Fury's Edge
                  Morell-Thule

Comment

Greetings Doctor,

Myself, being a physician, practicing general medicine in Beirut, Lebanon, saw the results of BFP's chi kung on some of my patients who had diseases that western medicine has limited treatment or no cure at all.
                    Which is, I'm sure, fascinating fodder for discussion on a medical forum. But since this venue has to do with martial arts, the main question, as I see it, is how this applies to fighting.

Do smoky fingers help block a kick?

Comment

Oh, and then there's this...

Creates instant smoke from your finger tips. Special paste you put on your fingertips. Creates instant cigarette-like smoke when fingers are touched together & opened! Lots of fun. No matches. Completely safe for kids. Special Buy - Set of 2 Jumbo Tubes. $9.96 Buy 2 Sets, Get 3rd Set FREE!

http://www.abra4magic.com/Merchant2/...uct_Code=A017A

So here's how it works...

The paste is under his disgusting-ass finger nails, and between his fingers (notice how he doesn't brush between the fingers).

There's enough residue to produce a little smoke.

:rolleyes:
                      Last edited by Nid; 6/20/2004 10:48am, .

Comment

Originally posted by keinhaar
                        Greetings Doctor,

Which is, I'm sure, fascinating fodder for discussion on a medical forum. But since this venue has to do with martial arts, the main question, as I see it, is how this applies to fighting.

Do smoky fingers help block a kick?
                        This is actually a good question. I have always wondered, even when I did believe in the stories of Qi/Chi/Ki, that what applications do all the parlor tricks have to MA. Mo Pai guys want to go around lighitng crumpled peices of paper on fire. It takes awhile to do it (you know chemicals have to have time to react and all) and I've asked myself how is that goint to help when someone is trying to break a bottle over my head.
                        ______
                        Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                        -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                        The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                        -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Greetings,

you are free to believe, chi materialization is true or not, meanwhile we in the family are learning a knowledge, which is divine, am not disrespecting other styles, I respect all true martial artists.

As for as to discuss BFP chi kung on medical forums, we will reach there for sure and you might hear about the subject definitely. I can only say that there are many US Drs who are following, because you are only interested in fighting, there's no need to speak about the medical values of BFP.

As for as BFP fighting skills, I can only say that there's Sifu Rizzo's school, go there and see by yourselves.

From Beirut,

Comment

http://www.taichichuan.co.uk/magazin...er_margin.html

Comment

Maybe it's just an artifact of the video compression, but I swear that in
                              http://www.whitetigerkungfu.com/iron...nut_break2.wmv
                              you can see the line where the coconut was pre-cut.
                              "I'm offering straight punch, kick while downed to the ribs or head, and of course- the german suplex...which is one suplex quickly followed by another." - Guerilla Fists

Matt Thornton explains "aliveness": http://www.bullshido.com/videos/sbg2.wmv

West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu thread
                              West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu archive thread
                              (experiment to see if I can boost the thread's Google rank)

Comment

Chi only exists if you want it to exist. Kind of like acupuncture, except acupuncure is cooler. And you have to beleive it works otherwise you'd be stuck full of needles for nothing.

And chi doesn't form as a smoke. Those who claim to have the "third eye" who are pretty sane and reasonable, except for the fact that they claim to have the "third eye", say that chi is just your feelings being manifested into differnet colors. So while I don't beleive them, it seems more plausible than summoning up smoke from your fingers for chi.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X