Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeeVaEeTa
    replied
    All you have to do is lug around a VCR...

Leave a comment:

• Matsufubu
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeVaEeTa
    >What, he'd charge $100 an hour to show you how to hit people with objects lying around. Also, if it's 'Highly Specialized Training', how come anybody can learn it from a video?

Maybe THE VIDEO itself is the deadliest weapon that you could use against and attacker?
    Yes, it makes them collapse with laughter at t3h d34dl1n3$$.

Leave a comment:

• SLJ
    replied
    For $5,000 he's show you his technique of turning a used condom into t3h d34dl3y NuN<hul<5.

Leave a comment:

• BeeVaEeTa
    replied
    >What, he'd charge $100 an hour to show you how to hit people with objects lying around. Also, if it's 'Highly Specialized Training', how come anybody can learn it from a video?

Maybe THE VIDEO itself is the deadliest weapon that you could use against and attacker?

Leave a comment:

• Kempocos
    replied
    Originally posted by BullShitDo
    i hope every martial artist in this world should STOP at bullshido.net at least 1 and CONGRATULATE us for a wonderful job we are doing in MA community

STFU NOOB

Leave a comment:

• Matsufubu
    replied
    I love the way he announces 'The Ultimate Weapon' (in my sig.) Makes it look like you will find the Green Destiny lying around when attacked.

Leave a comment:

• Anthracis
    replied
    Pure 100% unadulterated, unpasteurized BULLSHIDO...on an exponential scale!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Azteca
    replied
    Rollins is a good buffet for though but Bill Hicks is still The Mastah!

Sho Nuff

Leave a comment:

• MrMcFu
    replied
    Originally posted by Matsufubu
    "Since I am in a wheelchair, I needed something that would give me an advantage. Thanks for a great video!"

This man is soon to make the transition from wheelchair to coffin.
    Funniest thing I have read all day!

Leave a comment:

• Matsufubu
    replied
    "Another problem with many weapon's used for self defense, is that they 'look like' a weapon. For example, if you pull out a knife or a canister of pepper spray, it immediately tells your attacker you are a potential threat to him. It gives him the opportunity to grab it, take out and use his own weapon or to simply over power you."

What, so if you pick up a glass ashtray to hit him with, he'll think you're going to smoke a cigarette and not use it to clobber him with?

"You'll do this by learning how to apply the secrets of disguising this 'non weapon', so that you can explode into action to surprise and stun your attacker before they can even react!"

But since they are already attacking you, they will already be reacting to anything you do. And "explode into action"? What, just like Palestinian suicide bombers? Somebody call the Israeli Government - Shihan Michael Pace is training suicide bombers!

"A number of years ago I had the opportunity to spend a weekend with a very old, eccentric and wise self defense instructor. He only taught those he wanted to. I had to personally travel to his private training camp in a secluded area he owned. I also had to spend quite a bit of money and time to travel quite the distance to get there."

He learnt from Ashida Kim!

"How to turn ordinary, every day items that are within your reach into "Weapons of Mass Destruction." "

Somebody tell Bush and Blair! Instead of looking for secret laboratories and missiles, they should have been looking in the stationery cupboard!

"In your house, in the car, in the street or just taking a country walk... these weapons are everywhere... just in case you need them."

Translation: "Beat them to death with a rabbit".

"Since I am in a wheelchair, I needed something that would give me an advantage. Thanks for a great video!"

This man is soon to make the transition from wheelchair to coffin.

"Normally I Would Charge $100.00 Per Hour To Go Over This
    Highly Specialized Training With You In Person."

What, he'd charge $100 an hour to show you how to hit people with objects lying around? Also, if it's 'Highly Specialized Training', how come anybody can learn it from a video?

"You have no risk whatsoever"

...except if you try to use the techniques on the video. Also, he says quite often that he can't guarantee 100% effectiveness, and then says "You have no risk whatsoever". Hmm...

His wife is Sensei...I think that says a lot about how widespread his techniques are. And the testimonials aren't from people who've USED his techniques to defend themselves, only that it makes them think they can defend themselves.

'Shihan' Michael Pace is a 7th Dan moron.
    Last edited by Matsufubu; 6/15/2004 9:23am, .

Leave a comment:

• SLJ
    replied
    And that's never a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• stoogejitsu
    replied
    Sounds kind of like the plot of the movie American Ninja.

Leave a comment:

• SLJ
    replied
    I'm of the view that he's completley made the whole thing up. Look at the way he writes it. "Umm, yer, there was this old man right. And he told me a bunch of stuff in the woods about making weapons out of coke cans and old banana skins. Oh yer, and he'd only teach me, as I'm a deadly 7th Dan."

What a bunch of shit.

LOL, nice sig btw McFu.

Leave a comment:

• MrMcFu
    replied
    This proves it is possible to completely brainwash yourself. Just because some old man lives in the woods and you have to spend alot of money to get to him, doesn't mean he knows jack shit. It means you want to believe he does.

All he probably got out of it was a raw and bleeding tiger balmed asshole.

Leave a comment:

• SLJ
    replied
    I think so. A KY Jelly fueled trip to the stars.

In fact, that is far more believable.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X