We hate this sh**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matsufubu
    "Since I am in a wheelchair, I needed something that would give me an advantage. Thanks for a great video!"

This man is soon to make the transition from wheelchair to coffin.
    Funniest thing I have read all day!

Comment

Rollins is a good buffet for though but Bill Hicks is still The Mastah!

Sho Nuff

Comment

Pure 100% unadulterated, unpasteurized BULLSHIDO...on an exponential scale!!!!!

Comment

I love the way he announces 'The Ultimate Weapon' (in my sig.) Makes it look like you will find the Green Destiny lying around when attacked.
          Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
          Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Comment

Originally posted by BullShitDo
            i hope every martial artist in this world should STOP at bullshido.net at least 1 and CONGRATULATE us for a wonderful job we are doing in MA community

STFU NOOB
            ----------------------------------------
            After reading Jekyll's threads I bring back an old sig.......

Do you really train or just bore people on message boards and parties talking about it.

Comment

>What, he'd charge $100 an hour to show you how to hit people with objects lying around. Also, if it's 'Highly Specialized Training', how come anybody can learn it from a video?

Maybe THE VIDEO itself is the deadliest weapon that you could use against and attacker?

Comment

For $5,000 he's show you his technique of turning a used condom into t3h d34dl3y NuN<hul<5.
                "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
                YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Originally posted by BeeVaEeTa
                  >What, he'd charge $100 an hour to show you how to hit people with objects lying around. Also, if it's 'Highly Specialized Training', how come anybody can learn it from a video?

Maybe THE VIDEO itself is the deadliest weapon that you could use against and attacker?
                  Yes, it makes them collapse with laughter at t3h d34dl1n3$$.
                  Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
                  Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Comment

All you have to do is lug around a VCR...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X