We hate this sh**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We hate this sh**

Hey has anyone ever here of this guy! What a joke just checkout his web page! http://www.self-defense-videos.com/ . I mean all he talks about is how our styles suck and he supposed to be the REAL DEAL self defense man. All our styles like Shootfighting and Gracie Ju jistsu just don't cut it in the real world of self defense. Yet I have not seen one shredd of proof that he has done any kind of real fighting. How many cage matches has he fought before. He claims to have studied all Martial Arts over the last like 38 years. And then one day he woke up to see that all of us are one big joke!!! Yet he has now video clip of him doing anything unless you by them. And then they are just self-defense tapes. NO PROOF!!!!! I hate this kind of SHIT!!!!!!

Originally posted by White Python
    Hey has anyone ever here of this guy! What a joke just checkout his web page! http://www.self-defense-videos.com/ . I mean all he talks about is how our styles suck and he supposed to be the REAL DEAL self defense man. All our styles like Shootfighting and Gracie Ju jistsu just don't cut it in the real world of self defense. Yet I have not seen one shredd of proof that he has done any kind of real fighting. How many cage matches has he fought before. He claims to have studied all Martial Arts over the last like 38 years. And then one day he woke up to see that all of us are one big joke!!! Yet he has now video clip of him doing anything unless you by them. And then they are just self-defense tapes. NO PROOF!!!!! I hate this kind of SHIT!!!!!!
    Hence the reason for bullshido.net's very existence.

Comment

Originally posted by White Python
      i have read a lot of shits like this one in the internet and on the magazine. Sometimes, i wonder when this shit will stop.

*ancient*, *secret* shit. blah blah.....make me feel sleepy

Comment

Originally posted by Stiles
        Hence the reason for bullshido.net's very existence.
        i hope every martial artist in this world should STOP at bullshido.net at least 1 and CONGRATULATE us for a wonderful job we are doing in MA community

Comment

This stuff is a joke. Did you look in the pdf's of his self defense escape from the mount...HAHAHA

I'd like to see him go to any BJJ or MMA school and tell them their stuff is unrealistic.

Comment

What a crock of sh*t

Comment

I seem to recall Clyde mentioning him as an acquaintance of his in another thread (I may be wrong). I'll try and find it.

Comment

Have you figured out yet that most martial arts schools,
                videos and seminars teach a lot of stuff that doesn't
                really work on the street?

HAHAHA ok maybe hes been training with some monkeys or soemthing.

Many techniques require years of training or are just impossible to learn unless you are under the direct training of the master instructor. You cannot learn these properly from a video, book or seminar. They take years to perfect, even under the supervision of an expert instructor.

Umm yea if i need a head master to teach me then how the hell is the video going to teach me to defends myself?

Thanks guys for finding these bullshit artists.
                JOB WELL DONE:D

Comment

Turning your attacker into a head first 'pile driver'.

WTF????? Pile Driver I didn't know you could use that on the street.

Comment

Why do people create the most complicated and long-winded way possible to escape all these situations? What's wrong with taking care of the problem directly instead of creating openings to fondle every attackers genitalia?

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShark
                      instead of creating openings to fondle every attackers genitalia?
                      I think you answered your own question there(insert mechanized attack squad joke here)
                      Seriously, most likely grabbing somebodies crotch like that is only going to make your situation much, much worse. Unless the person doing the gullotine has no pants on, then it's okay as long as they bought you dinner first. - Kidnemo

I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings - Max Payne

Comment

KNEE NINJAS IN THE FACE

LEARN THE BEST FIGHTING STANCE

Sweet!
                        MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
                        "Fag."
                        "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Comment

Ias that a dude or a chick?

Comment

Originally posted by Antagony
                            KNEE NINJAS IN THE FACE

Welll you that every day someone is bound to get jumped by ninjas.

Comment

Damn, I am mad that I even gave that loser a hit on his website.

I am pretty sure that's one of Parker's Stances. . . he always seemed to be doing it later in his life.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X