Place for my friend to train.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place for my friend to train.

Hey, I got a friend in LA (yes, Los Angelas California) whose interested in some grappling. She's already done kickboxing so she's not outta shape and is used to actually doing stuff, so I told her about Juujutsu/teh grapple!!1

Her bro does football and tackles her all the time so I think some vitamin TEH GRAPPLE!!1 might be pretty fucking nice for her :D I described a sprawl she goes "cool". I describe grappling she goes "I wanna do that!".

BTW, she says the part of LA she lives in is east hollywood, so there has to at least be some kind of BJJ place, right? If there is a full fledged MMA place, she's already kickboxed so Muay Thai would be a natural progression for her. she's 5'8" so she isn't a waif.
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

is she hot

Comment

Theres shit loads of good gyms in LA. You lucky Americans always get the good action over there :(

Comment

Any SPECIFIC PLACES?
        Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Comment

google.

Comment

Gee, thanks for the recomendations.

Comment

GOOGLE DAMNIT! GOOGLE!

Comment

Comes highly recommended, huh... That where you train?

Comment

can you be more specific for her location?

Comment

LA area

http://www.machadojj.com/
                    http://www.chrishaueter.net/
                    http://www.chrisbrennan.com

Comment

There is a Rickson Gracie school over there. 11755 Wilshire Boulevard. West Los Angeles, CA 90025. 310-914-4122. Instructor (Black Belt) Henry Akins

Comment

Shen Wu Combined Class
                        (including stand up striking and kicking, conditioning, power training, technical combinations and rolling/falling, throws and takedowns and ground fighting)
                        Monday through Friday 6:00pm to 7:30pm

Ba Gua Zhang & Xing Yi Quan
                        Saturday 12pm to 2:00pm

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Submissions Wrestling
                        Monday through Friday 7:30pm to 9pm

Open Mat Sparring
                        Saturday 3pm to 6pm

All classes may be attended for a flat fee of $100 per month.

Shen Wu Academy of Martial Arts
                        7411 Garden Grove Blvd. Suite F
                        Garden Grove CA.
                        (714) 890-0605

They also get together with the Dog Brothers out there a lot and do Weapons Sparring if shes into that later on . Theyre a tough bundh of bastards , and theyre REALLY good on the $ side of things , ESPECIALLY as you get 25hours/week ... thats $1/HOUR !

Comment

Thanks DJ, and redrover.

Everyone else.. quit trolling.

If I wasn't clear before, she is in East hollywood and I was looking for a grappling type place. Yanno, with alive training and all that good stuff. She's done Kickboxing before so she could transition easily into that, too.

Comment

Didn't mean to troll, I just wanted more info I was going to ask the guys at my gym. If she wants a hell of a commute, but some top notch guys: www.millenniajiujitsu.com
                            We don't have any ladies, it would be fun. :-)

Comment

Millinia Sucks....Chris Brennan sucks....ah oh, I know ATA. No seriously, what part of LA. Remember LA is the largest or second largest city in the US

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X