Shuai Chiao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shuai Chiao

After seeing some demos and talking to several people, I'm interested in seeing what this art is all about.

Does anyone know of any good schools in the Sacramento area? Or websites or something that I could locate schools with?
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Fuck your TMA Bullshit TaeBo. Shuai Chiao is just the precursor to crap like Judo and Japanese Jiu Jitsu. Fuck that. You are probably too much of a pussy for ANY kind of training to make a difference anyway, so go ahead, waste your time and your money. Not like I give a shit, I'll still fuck you up as soon as you get back to Cali.

Comment

Alright you little pre-teen bitch. I'm gonna stomp you for hijacking my thread. Now STFU and let the kind people answer.

- The Wastrel

Comment

What? Gonna come here and wrist lock me you TMA cuntbitch? Get your white trash Texas ass up here and I'll be happy to give you your daily skull fuck. How many ass rape defenses did they teach you in Wing Chun?

Comment

This thread started off very well. I eagerly await the highly insightful discourse that will follow.

Comment

Isn't that what fat, I mean Matt Furey competed in, or was that something else?

Comment

stfu noob.

Comment

Originally posted by ClintEQ
                stfu noob.

Got a stick up your ass man?

Comment

The guy has five posts. Saying that is a bit of a prerequisite before I speak to him, especially after some sarcasm. Plus, it baits actual senior posters to call me a newb in turn.

Comment

What have you got against Taebo?

Comment

Penis Envy???? Wasn't hugged as a child??? Never got his pony??? Could be anything.

Comment

Let's get this back on track, shall we?? Yes, Shuai Chiao is what Furey competed in.... and no, I don't give a fuck about that. I'm just curious if someone can point me to a good school in that area, or at least can help me locate one. I'd like to see it for myself.

- The Wastrel

Comment

Originally posted by stoogejitsu
                          Penis Envy???? Wasn't hugged as a child??? Never got his pony??? Could be anything.
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by stoogejitsu
                            Very close. He's envious that he never got to hug the penis of a pony as a child. Very rare condition.
                            "Emevas,
                            You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

lol at emevas.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X