Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you heard of this BJJ instructor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any of you heard of this BJJ instructor...

Rylan Lizares?

Can you tell me anything about him?
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

http://bjj.org/a/people/lizares-rylan.html

Comment

So he was taught by Pedo Sauer... That means there's a minimal chance of me being able to break his fucking legs. Probably good.

Comment

?

Comment

He teaches a BJJ school near me, I just wanted to know if anyone here had heard about him before I went and checked it out.

Comment

Sounds ok, give it a try.

Comment

The TKD affiliation threw me off a little, but if he is a good purple, then great.

Comment

FUCKING TKD BASHING MMA NUTRIDERS

Comment

He should mix them together and create the deadly "BJ-Kwondo!"
                  "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
                  YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

I thought that would be Brazillian Kwonjitsu !

Comment

No no, Brazilian Jui-Kwondo.
                      "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Taezillian bujitsu

Comment

I swear there's something called that already.. and it's the D34Dl3y !! :)

Comment

Da' amount of TKD bashing on this site is appalling....

Keep it up, guys :D

Comment

Taezillian KwonJitsudo !

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X