PRO BOXERS OWNED!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRO BOXERS OWNED!!

"The next one I will take will pay for my loss. Someone has to pay!" ~ The Axe Murderer

K-1 vs. Boxing matchups:
    Musashi defeats Ray Mercer by unanimous decision.
    Remy Bonjasky defeats Francois Botha by unanimous decision.
    Alexey Ignashov defeats Arthur Williams by KO at 1:48, RD 1.
    "The next one I will take will pay for my loss. Someone has to pay!" ~ The Axe Murderer

Comment

Merciless? Say it ain't so.

Comment

clearly boxing is not, in fact, the dominant striking art.

Comment

Merciless PWNED!!!!!!

Comment

I refuse to believe it.

Comment

What were the rules? I see the boxer had on shoes...was he not allowed to kick?
              "Emevas,
              You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

I think two of them chose to wear boxing shoes and therefore not kick. If I remember Botha didn't wear shoes.

Comment

boxing doesn't work!

That's King Arthur in there with the Scorpion??? lol what a match-up!

They were allowed to kick BUT they said they'd prefer their boxing shoes' , seriously...(see sherdog.com)

he won by KO too!

I doubt those kicboxer's would do as well against the likes of say, David Haye...but then I'm not so sure...

tbh I'm surprised the boxer's blocked those headkicks well (a few must have been thrown...)
                  "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

The referee in the first pic is Nobuaki Kakuda. I trained with him in Japan. Bad mo-fo.

Interesting to see boxers get pwned.
                    The vast Universe!
                    The Way of Aiki to to become
                    The light of all mankind
                    Opening all the world

--O Sensei

:gaygay:

Comment

Williams (king arthur) was beaten with leg kicks! :O
                      "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

Just to be fair, the Pride/K-1 matches had matches under both rules. They should make the K-1 guys do pure boxing as well, just to make it even.
                        Punches in bunches and kicks kicks kicks!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by infidel
                            clearly boxing is not, in fact, the dominant striking art.
                            Yeah, because their ages, experience, dedication, and training regimen have NOTHING to do with it. This clearly puts out boxing as THE dominant striking art.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptShady
                              Yeah, because their ages, experience, dedication, and training regimen have NOTHING to do with it. This clearly puts out boxing as THE dominant striking art.
                              I think he was joking.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X