Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liuzg150181
    replied
    Ronin69 needs to pay a visit to Dr. Jenfucius........

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by MasterKiller
    Oh. I thought he did Wing Tsun.;)

Yes.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...threadid=13180

No fair editing your post, I already saw what you put before. It was much clever.

Leave a comment:

• Ronin
    replied
    And dry cleaning.

Leave a comment:

• Jenfucius
    replied
    Technically, all kung fu should have 4 elements:

kicks (Ti)
    strikes (Da)
    throwing (Shaui)
    locking (Na)

While Ti and Da tend to be predominant, Shaui and Na should also be part of the curriculum for a serious CMA school.
    you forgot flying and sometimes stabbing. contrary to misconceptions perpetuated by the japanese "ninja craze" of the 80's, the chinese invented flying and stabbing, along with chopsticks, noodles, roast pork, and lunch specials with wonton soup and your choice or white or brown rice.

Leave a comment:

• MasterKiller
    replied
    Originally posted by deus ex machina
    MasterKiller, omega teaches CMA.
    Oh. I thought he did Wing Tsun.;)

Master killer. At higher levels, the students begin learning eagle claw and Chin-Na. Is that the "na" aspect of CMA that you are referring to?
    Yes.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 6/04/2004 12:39pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Akurra
    replied
    Deus ex. You should know that I took that into account. Understand that I also was going at about 50-75%. Also, from the technique that their kicks had, it was pretty obvious that there was no real power behind the kicks that they hit me with. One guy lifted his leg up and started trying to 'tag' me with his foot. That's not to say there weren't some there who kicked hard. And that's not to say that a couple of times the people who I were sparring with threw a decent kick. Perhaps I should have been clearer in saying that I could have beaten the 3 beginning students that I fought.

Master killer. At higher levels, the students begin learning eagle claw and Chin-Na. Is that the "na" aspect of CMA that you are referring to?

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied

(Cartman voice)Goddamnit!!! I was having fun with these guys!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ronin
    replied
    By teach we mean, beats people up.
    By CMA we mean, Chairs, Machine guns and Axes.

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied

kicks (Ti)
    strikes (Da)
    throwing (Shaui)
    locking (Na)

While Ti and Da tend to be predominant, Shaui and Na should also be part of the curriculum for a serious CMA school.
    Oh look another neophyte with foot in mouth syndrome. How stupid should I make you look?

You've been watching too many movies!!! CMA sucks, everybody that takes CMA sucks!!! Go watch Masta of de fly Guillitine and STFU you newb!!!!

Welcome to bullshido.

Leave a comment:

• deus ex machina
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MasterKiller
    replied
    Originally posted by omega
    I can't believe you're doing CMA. CMA is crap. Look at that, CMA has no grappling or throwing.

kicks (Ti)
    strikes (Da)
    throwing (Shaui)
    locking (Na)

Leave a comment:

• Ronin
    replied
    CMA = Chinese Martial Arts ???
    Damn, I thought CMA meant Crotch Massage Art.

Leave a comment:

• deus ex machina
    replied
    (on a side note, had it been a real fight I might have beaten all of those people, given that many of their kicks, while fast and accurate, had little power behind them and I could have shrugged them off easily.) I was told not to go too hard this time, which was fine with me. Everyone was sparring at about 50-75% intensity.
    So they're going at 50% intensity, and you have the gall to make assumptions about how well they'd fair in a "real fight"? Give me a fucking break.

Leave a comment:

• liuzg150181
    replied
    CMA=Chinese Martial Art

Leave a comment:

• Stold3
    replied
    whapush

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X