Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where online can I buy the new Bjj dummy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where online can I buy the new Bjj dummy?

I heard about this dummy that you can buy that the Gracies made for practicing submissions from a guy at my Bjj academy but don't know where to find it. Any heard of such a thing? Also some webpages to good martial arts supplies would be nice too.

It is not new...I think you are talking about a bubba dummy.
    Prepare to spend some serious $$$$.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

You can make your own. I think I've seen a link to instructions somewhere on this site.
      "I'm offering straight punch, kick while downed to the ribs or head, and of course- the german suplex...which is one suplex quickly followed by another." - Guerilla Fists

Matt Thornton explains "aliveness": http://www.bullshido.com/videos/sbg2.wmv

West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu thread
      West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu archive thread
      (experiment to see if I can boost the thread's Google rank)

Comment

i had my eye on this one, but if you find one that is better for hte grapple then let me know.

http://www.gomass.com/imass/simulaids.html

Comment

sounds like a waste of money tbh.
          "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

If you are training at a grappling school, just drill there instead of spending the money on a dummy.

Comment

Royce Gracie is for sale?

(I'm sorry couldn't help myself)

Comment

I am about to buy one at a discount of 200
                Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
                -Styles i train in-
                Judo
                Bjj
                Mtkickboxing
                Western boxing
                Wrestling

Comment

i will write a review.... on it when i get it tonight
                  Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
                  -Styles i train in-
                  Judo
                  Bjj
                  Mtkickboxing
                  Western boxing
                  Wrestling

Comment

"M.A.S.S. is a must for all martial artists who seek to train and hone their technique but lack a training partner."

Straight from the site. If you have someone to beat up on, the money could most likely be better spent.

Comment

Totally. Why waste money on a dummy so you can practice some dead drills?
                      Training that is not 'alive' is pretty much worthless, in my opinion.
                      video game reviews

Comment

Just get a blow up doll, you can armbar her and play with her at the same time. Just an idea though.

:D
                        "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
                        - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

www.realdoll.com

Best "grappling" dummy ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Blad3
                            sounds like a waste of money tbh.
                            You're absolutely wright, but It woud be usefull if you missed classes and still want to train. Strikes and kicks are no problem without a partner (in the air, punchin bag, ...) But grappling without a partner is IMO impossible. But I just ask my brother to train, when I mist classes.

Comment

How on earth are they so expensive? Those prices are ridicules. Plus KF Collin has brought up a good point.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X