The REAL ANTI GR4PPLE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The REAL ANTI GR4PPLE!!!

Last edited by DARKSON; 5/27/2004 11:36am, .
    "The next one I will take will pay for my loss. Someone has to pay!" ~ The Axe Murderer

That must have been a Muay Thai knee . . .

Comment

No way - It's Wing Chun stuff, I swear... :D
      video game reviews

Comment

Is that Musashi?

Comment

tAKANORI gOMI vs. Ralph Gracie
          "The next one I will take will pay for my loss. Someone has to pay!" ~ The Axe Murderer

Comment

I hope that other guy wasn't supporting his MA training with a modeling career.

Comment

Originally posted by Budd
              That must have been a Muay Thai knee . . .
              It was a round kick but the knee of the kick caught him.

Comment

Its a WORK!!! Just like Sudo v Royler. No way a Japanese fighter can beat a Gracie!:D
                ______
                Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                -Daniel Tosh

Comment

I was being a goof . . . see any and all of Blad3's post to understand why . . .

Comment

looked like gomi trained with some secret kung fu guys

Comment

holy crap!

short and sweet!

Comment

that's clearly a TKD roundhouse chamber :)

Comment

So how 'out' was ralph? Was he out cold, rolling around in pain or did he get up straight away?

I'd have liked to see it go a bit longer considering the way Ralph used to punish guys in extreme fighting before finishing them.

Comment

I have only seen this much of the fight.

Comment

I watched it last night, I believe he was going for the knee/kick to the head on the shoot but caught the knee right on the chest. I think he probably knocked the wind out of Ralph and then you see the ensuing knees to the head. After he was stopped Ralph laid there for a minute to recuperate. I think he was hit pretty hard, and he looked like he had his bell rung. Who knows after watching the footage again, he could have broken some ribs where it landed underneath the arm.
                              "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Comment

Working...
                              X