First taste of BJJ yesterday night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First taste of BJJ yesterday night.

We practiced getting up from Stand & Down position and sprawls before, but nothing really distinct to BJJ until yesterday. Paired up and got to practice executing a keylock/kimura from standing and from bottom guard. I now see why grappling is so damn fun. Just had to express my newfound feelings about grappling to someone. Moo.

So how'd he taste?

Yer gh3y.

Omg, burn.

Comment

is man-ass as sour as it smells?

Comment

Smartasses.

Comment

Yes, it smells and tastes brilliantly sour and tangy.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost
            Smartasses.
            He asked for it! Just look at his thread title!
            Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

The way some people bitch about rolling with guys on the matt makes it seem like they are all these metrosexual dainty boys who smell like morning glory body splash from bath and body works and lotion up before hitting the matts.
              I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
              -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

Comment

even though i think they're poking around, you're right. alot of people get all "that's gay" when you get onto the ground, but i'd feel more awkward and gay when i could bend my elbow in the wrong direction because of the "gay guy".

Comment

BJJ IS GAY! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHaHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAH!
                  "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Comment

but the gay is t3h 57r337 d34d1y!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deluxe247
                      The way some people bitch about rolling with guys on the matt makes it seem like they are all these metrosexual dainty boys who smell like morning glory body splash from bath and body works and lotion up before hitting the matts.
                      in my experience, that is PRECISELY the type of guy who is in BJJ!!!!

Comment

baji sucks.

Comment

oh no he di-int

Comment

I only take baths after training. So I get about three a week.;)
                            "The next one I will take will pay for my loss. Someone has to pay!" ~ The Axe Murderer

Comment

Proof of BJGAYness ...

http://www.matbattle.com/articles/bjj/new_gay_judo.htm

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X