Lewis Clarke fake brown belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lewis Clarke fake brown belt

Lewis Clarke is self promoting to BJJ Brown Belt.
    He also had stripes on his purple belt which he put on him self.

He is now trying to run Clarke MMA & fitness in Edlington where he is miss representing himself and I dont think it is right for him to be teaching when he hasn't earned his grades.

He is telling numerous people he beats Marc Diakaise, Jack Grant, Jamie Foulding etc which is all pure lies and will lead to him being beat up badly.

I have proof of everything stated and I will put the pictures in the thread.

Sherdog has him listed as training under the Ryan Gracie umbrella.

Facebook page definitely shows him in a brown belt.

It looks like he trains at Hamma on a regular basis. Perhaps you are just not aware of his promotion? I'm anxious to see your proof.

(edit)
    It appears that his black belt is Tony Bebbington:
    https://www.tonybebbingtonjiujitsu.c...ny-bebbington/

Not sure who that black belt is, but look at the crisp new belts - that's a promotion picture. The blue belt is Sean "Hamma" Martin.

Here's a photos of, I believe, Bebbington w/ Rickson Gracie circa 2013:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ts-jiu-6465436

So, that's a pretty solid lineage, if it stands up. Like I said, I'm anxious to see what you have.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

attached are photos.

Neil White has personally spoke to Tony Bebbington who denies grading Lewis and that lewis came to their gym with a brown belt already on.

Neil also spoke to Ian Jones who Lewis says gave him stripes on his purple belt to which Ian Replied "not only have i not graded lewis but i have never given out a stripe or belt in my career!"

Lewis states in his texts that Tony gave him his brown belt however Tony denies the fact. There is also speculation that Charles Martin (who lewis says gave him his purple) didn't grade lewis and that Lewis came to charles's gym with a purple belt on.
      Attached Files

Comment

sorry for the late reply , i didn't receive an email about your reply!

Comment

So, has anyone actually rolled with the kid? Like a black belt, that is.
          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure some blackbelts have rolled with him.

I myself have however imo he is at bluebelt level. As far as I am aware he hasn't been graded by anyone since bluebelt.

He has self promoted since bluebelt I am yet to see proof he has been graded to purple and he certainly hasn't be graded to brown .

Comment

So, are you at DMAC? Because it sounds like there's already bad blood, going on, and online vendettas don't typically end well for anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Nutcracker, sweet! View Post
                So, are you at DMAC? Because it sounds like there's already bad blood, going on, and online vendettas don't typically end well for anybody.

Yes me and my dad run DMAC. There is no bad blood . We didn't leave on bad terms and are only interested in keeping the integrity of BJJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris129 View Post
                  Yes me and my dad run DMAC. There is no bad blood . We didn't leave on bad terms and are only interested in keeping the integrity of BJJ.
                  OK, well Lewis says you "fucked him over," and calls you "negative," and "egotistical." Can you explain that grievance?

Comment

OK, well Lewis says you "fucked him over," and calls you "negative," and "egotistical." Can you explain that grievance?
                    He is referring to when we found out he has self graded. We wont let him train with us again and understandably he is upset that we found out.

When he was training with us (white to blue belt) we did nothing but try and help him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris129 View Post
                      He is referring to when we found out he has self graded. We wont let him train with us again and understandably he is upset that we found out.

When he was training with us (white to blue belt) we did nothing but try and help him.
                      Thank you for clarifying.

Comment

Not sure who that black belt is, but look at the crisp new belts - that's a promotion picture. The blue belt is Sean "Hamma" Martin.
                        I'm pretty sure the black belt is also Tony, with a beard.

Lewis' self promotion occurred over the summer, somewhere between June and August.

But given these two photos and Mr Bebbington's response, something does not compute.

'�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Hole View Post

Lewis' self promotion occurred over the summer, somewhere between June and August.

But given these two photos and Mr Bebbington's response, something does not compute.

As far as I understand he simply asked Tony for a photo 👍

Comment

Yeah, I can see that as possible. Other pic evidence sprinkled around the web suggests it.

Agreed.

Comment

OK, so let's see if I've got the facts down, here.

1. Lewis trains at DMAC from white to blue.
                              2. Blue is the White's (Chris and Neil?) understanding of his current rank.
                              3. Lewis buys a purple belt, shows up to Hamma for photo-op.
                              4. Lewis buys a brown belt, shows up to Hamma for photo-op.
                              5. Lewis starts his own gym, possibly somewhere between 2 and 4.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X