New Bullshido potential T-shirt design concepts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bullshido potential T-shirt design concepts

I think that the picture speaks for itself.

Last edited by Colin; 5/21/2004 12:26pm, .
    video game reviews

The Ashida Kim model...
    video game reviews

Comment

For the Ashida Kim one, it should say: Bullshido pwned me hard!...And then they punked me off.

There should be a cliched one that says: I got STFU at Bullshido and all I got was this crappy t-shirt.
      Don Frye doesn't like Sun Chips.

Comment

KDP: send me a pic of yourself, and I'll make one.. :)
        video game reviews

Comment

Emailed you a pic. I'd like to see what you're going to do with it.
          Don Frye doesn't like Sun Chips.

Comment

Here ya go, KDP:
            video game reviews

Comment

Geezz KPD you're an ugly motherfucker!

Comment

No flirting.

Comment

Listen to pussy boy

Comment

ewwwww, KayDeePee when did you get all that neck flab?
                    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Great pictures.
                      And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

nice avatar!
                        I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
                        -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

Comment

hahaha... I actually laughed out loud...
                          "I'm offering straight punch, kick while downed to the ribs or head, and of course- the german suplex...which is one suplex quickly followed by another." - Guerilla Fists

Matt Thornton explains "aliveness": http://www.bullshido.com/videos/sbg2.wmv

West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu thread
                          West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu archive thread
                          (experiment to see if I can boost the thread's Google rank)

Comment

Thanks guys. If you have any more ideas for a shirt, or even a custom photoshop owning, I'm your man.
                            video game reviews

Comment

You can use my avatar for a t-shirt pwning.... Or is it too small?
                              "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X