Bullshido Awards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullshido Awards?

This thread was inspired by the "Dim Mak vs BJJ" thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...threadid=12652

Do we have any awards we can give out? If not, I think we should establish some sort of award that we can give to people who expose MA fraud. The Fox news team would be my first nominee. We could even draw up some sort of certificate and mail it to them. How cool would THAT be?

Oh... and is there anyone in that area who wants a free week of training? If so, be sure you bring a (hidden) camera and tape it. :D

I'm sure that the reporter really wants a MS Publisher home made certificate, tard.

Comment

i nominate dochter for 'most pink'
      CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

seconded
        I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
        -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

Comment

The idea is good though. Doesn't necessarily have to be an award or anything, especially considering we're not any kind of organization or anything.... but when we see things like this, we can perhaps draft a letter to send to the proper people. In the letter we can let them know who we are, what we stand for, and thank them for their contribution. Just to get the word around, and let them know that such things are important to people.
          Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
          "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

how about an award to a gym for being a mcdojo? that'd be funny, get ronald mcdonald to dress in a gi.
            http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by jubei33
              how about an award to a gym for being a mcdojo? that'd be funny, get ronald mcdonald to dress in a gi.
              Now THATS a good idea. And would be as funny as hell to see.

Originally posted by ggboxer
              You know what, the hell with this shit. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

Comment

Originally posted by TaeBo_Master
                The idea is good though. Doesn't necessarily have to be an award or anything, especially considering we're not any kind of organization or anything.... but when we see things like this, we can perhaps draft a letter to send to the proper people. In the letter we can let them know who we are, what we stand for, and thank them for their contribution. Just to get the word around, and let them know that such things are important to people.

Absolutely. I think that it is pretty important to let them know we appreciated the report.

Just honery lately.

Comment

Actually a bullshido appreciation award sounds very cool.
                  Certificate perhaps?

Comment

McDonald meal voucher along wif the cert.?
                    "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
                    - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo

Comment

How about Phrost writes a formal letter of appreciation that also makes note of the prevelance of this sort of thing and that many appreciate the expossee as it exactly followed this website's mission statement?

I'm sure our legal beagle bbc members could take a look over it as well.

Or I can use some crayons or my /\/\4|) MS paint skills to create the aforementioned certificate of appreciation.

Comment

You guys like how I voulenteer others for work?

I do.

Comment

We tried this a couple years ago. I believe Phrost is still getting around to posting 2002's fattest Sensei.
                          Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Different categories:
                            McDojo of the year
                            McDojo person of the year
                            Thank you for exposing a fraud,
                            etc.

Comment

Dochter - You can buy certificates from stationary and office supply stores that have all the nice little small prints on it.....
                              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X