• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Child Molester running Gym

http:. // www .pinnaclesportsfitness .com/

This gym is owned and ran by this guy

https:// sor.nebraska. gov/Registry/ Offender/ 200210TEQ

A convicted child molester. I been telling people, but they think I'm lying. Even when I show them, he tries to say he had an underage girlfriend. Bullshit, he was 29 when convicted in 99. If he had an underage girlfriend she would still have been a child. Word of the streets is he molested a Taekwondo student at his previous gym in Beatrice, NE. The guy is a sick sick bastard. F3a sex assault on a child, so no underage girlfriend, just a pervert molesting children. Remove spaces to view links

'�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Thanks

Comment

According to this: http://nebraskalegislature.gov/laws/...tute=28-320.01

Third degree sexual assault on a child age 15-17, requiring a 15 year sex offender registration, or possibly as few as 10 under certain circumstances.

What I read, he probably couldn't live near or work at a school or child care facility (if local laws required it) until at least 2009, but running his own gym or martial arts school would be fine and dandy.

There's likely nothing that can be done, other than put this information out there. Going after his school, friends, employer, and students might get somebody in trouble.
        '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

However the info shows a 25 year registration duration. So he's on the list till 2024-25.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewa View Post
            However the info shows a 25 year registration duration. So he's on the list till 2024-25.
            Good catch, I missed that. So he either did jail time for this (it was a felony conviction), or maybe qualified for prison but made a plea to avoid it. The laws in NE don't seem very harsh in this area.

Even so...he's on the list. Unless there's some local ordnance barring him, he can probably live and move around at will.

"(ii) Twenty-five years, if the sex offender was convicted of a registrable offense under section 29-4003 punishable by imprisonment for more than one year; or"

Comment

Couldn't hurt to shoot an email to the Nebraska State Patrol address listed above and see what they think about him running a gym.

Comment

We got a message about this via Facebook too. Before we start signal boosting, are we sure this is the same Jeff Alexander?

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                  We got a message about this via Facebook too. Before we start signal boosting, are we sure this is the same Jeff Alexander?
                  In the pictures of their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PinnacleSportsandFitness/ there is a guy that kinda looks like him, I'm not great at identification though. From hunting around the name of the gym was originally Lincoln MMA and is now Pinnacle. Personally I think before the volume gets turned up on this, we should try to find out specifics of the crime as well as whether or not this is the same guy. Though I do have to wonder just how many blond hair green eyed Jeff Alexander's there are running around Lincoln Nebraska.
                  Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

I know for 100% certainty this is the same guy. I'm from Lincoln and have done a free class there until I was told about the dude

Comment

So, I looked at the website for Pinnacle. I did not see any programming for kids (under 18).

Despite being a convicted sex offender, he has a right to make a living.

The max penalty for the crime he was convicted of was 5 years in penitentiary. He was convicted in 1999, so he is no longer on probation or parole, so unsupervised other than having to notify of change of address.

Anybody can look him up in the state sex offender registry if they care.
                      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                        In the pictures of their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PinnacleSportsandFitness/ there is a guy that kinda looks like him, I'm not great at identification though. From hunting around the name of the gym was originally Lincoln MMA and is now Pinnacle. Personally I think before the volume gets turned up on this, we should try to find out specifics of the crime as well as whether or not this is the same guy. Though I do have to wonder just how many blond hair green eyed Jeff Alexander's there are running around Lincoln Nebraska.
                        I think it's the same guy, see below. But, as you correctly mention, there are some absolutely stupid reasons to end up on sex offender registry. Without knowing what or why, it's foolish to rile up the lynch mob.

Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by DeplorableOne View Post
                          Bullshit, he was 29 when convicted in 99. If he had an underage girlfriend she would still have been a child.
                          Not quite sure what you're trying to say, here. If she was underage, she would still have been underage?

Do you have other facts that you would like to share with us? Legal age to marry in Nebraska is 17, and legal age of sexual consent is 16.
                          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                            I think it's the same guy, see below. But, as you correctly mention, there are some absolutely stupid reasons to end up on sex offender registry. Without knowing what or why, it's foolish to rile up the lynch mob.

Yeah all we have is "word on the street" about something that happened 20yrs ago. For a lot of reasons I don't trust "word on the street", I've found it to be wrong way more often than it is right. So somebody(preferably somebody closer to the source) needs to do some legwork and find out what actually happened.

Also from my perusal of Nebraska statutory rape law, age of consent actually varies based on things like your relationship to the younger party, such as being a Martial Arts instructor. So while 17 is normal age of consent, if you are her martial arts instructor it bumps up to 18. Whether or not someone likes the idea of a mid to late 20's guy being in a sexual relationship with a 17yr old, the great State of Nebraska seems to be fine with it in most instances. So the underage girlfriend who was attending my gym story totally is feasible. I'm not willing to join the pitchfork brigade because some silly legislation that says dating a 17yr old is fine, but if she then joins your dojo, it becomes illegal... Especially when it happened nigh on 20yrs ago. Now I'm gonna stop before I go all DSMV and rant on about age of consent and paraphilia.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                              Not quite sure what you're trying to say, here. If she was underage, she would still have been underage?

Do you have other facts that you would like to share with us? Legal age to marry in Nebraska is 17, and legal age of sexual consent is 16.
                              Unless he was her martial arts instructor/coach then it jumps to between 18-21
                              Authoritarian Exception
                              Nebraska applies a stricter standard when the older person is in a position of authority over the minor, such as a teacher, employer, coach, etc. In such situations, the age of consent for sexual intercourse is 18 years old, or even 21.
                              https://www.legalmatch.com/law-libra...t-lawyers.html

Looking for more sources, will post as I find.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X