Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alter7nate officially challenges Dochter!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alter7nate officially challenges Dochter!!

Will he fight the great Alter7nate?

Or will he be just another bitch?

To the death.
    You will perish in the face of my fuck-you-do.
    I take it you no longer want me in the clan?

boohoo!

:)

Comment

You not in no fucking clan...

Okay, so you better get ready.......

let's get a match set up, get the Rules straighted out...

I suggest peedeeshaolin to be the referee

Comment

Although I feel like you already SURRENDERED verbally...I still want to fight you.

I want Peedee as the Referee, as he is experienced in Troll Artistic Writing Submission matches...

This is how I want this fight to be...tonight at around 10:00 P.M. (Mid US time)

Go get America Online Instant Messenger (AIM) and look for XSOMAK74, we can fight till someone submits....

The fight with kungfoolss will be different...I will invade his forum like in World War II

Comment

Although I feel like you already SURRENDERED verbally...I still want to fight you.

I want Peedee as the Referee, as he is experienced in Troll Artistic Writing Submission matches...

This is how I want this fight to be...tonight at around 10:00 P.M. (Mid US time)

Go get America Online Instant Messenger (AIM) and look for XSOMAK74, we can fight till someone submits....

The fight with kungfoolss will be different...I will invade his forum like in World War II

Replied in a different thread, before reading this.
          You know this is only the second forum I've ever really been on. Easy way to waste time at work! First time I've gotten challenged to fight since elementary school as well.
          Oh wait most of the participants are probably still in school.

Blitzkreig that bitch kungfools for us.

Comment

So you are against Kungfoolss too?

The challenge I sent you is a Internet Shit talking match.......I think you fear Alter7nate already, so nevermind

(Alter7nate wins by Technical Submission)

Comment

yeah I'm in school right now...

Comment

So you are against Kungfoolss too?
                Who the hell wouldn't be? He's a fucking jackass.

The challenge I sent you is a Internet Shit talking match.......I think you fear Alter7nate already, so nevermind

(Alter7nate wins by Technical Submission)
                I think fear would be too strong of a word, it is more of not giving a fuck and having better stuff to do.
                As I said I could be persuaded to spar for real (pretty much open to all in my area, though as I said I am pretty much a begginer so I can't promise much of a challenge).
                Out of curiosity what do you train in and for how long?
                You do seem to know a lot of historical info on judo/jujitsu issues so I'm curious.

Comment

Ok then I win by Technical submission

I've trained 1 month in the American Cheap brand of karate

Holds GrandMaster Status in Aiki-Biking

3rd Degree black belt in Chiense herbal medicine

And I've been training with Kimura for a while, thanks to Kimura....I submitted BJJ's Shannon Logan by the kimura lock

I also fought Shannon Logan in Vale Tudo once, in which I won by a Flying Knee strike to her eye

Call me, Chee "The Healing machine" Xiong Sensei

Comment

So really you're just an internet cowboy. That's okay as long as you kill kungfools tonight.

Comment

Internet Cowboy?

I was the Former World Troll Champion

Comment

Alter7nate was beaten by an illegal pronoun in the third round. The ref never saw it.

"Not in the face!"
                        Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Comment

Grandmaster Chee "Healing Machine" Xiong Sensei has never been defeated. During the Showya II era he ruled the ADCC forum and told the truth about pre-war kosen judo. I know. I was there. Peace, Tony

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X