Richard Hackworth & Bohdi Sanders Join Forces to smear Alain Burrese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Hackworth & Bohdi Sanders Join Forces to smear Alain Burrese

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123909https://freemartialartsarticles.word...y-part-1-of-6/

Hackworth (Sanders) re-write their article...

So, apparently Richard Hackworth (Bohdi Sanders) are using my rebuttal as an opportunity to improve their smear article. Well, at least they know what to do with good writing criticism when they get it...

Of course, the bullshit gets deeper and deeper while they attempt to cover their tracks on some of the more libelous and actionable stuff...even going as far as to change the title...I don't know, "Paperback Bad-Ass" had a better ring to it...

Obviously these guys are too stupid to consider that the myriad versions of everything thing they do is being documented...you can't save yourself now...

I love the addition of the first paragraph...but what it should really say is: "Hi...I'm Richard (Bohdi) and I am an asshole, but in order to cover my ass legally, I'm going to completely re-write this article and pretend to be a journalist with a thousand WordPress sites and axes to grind, and I'm going to pretend that I'm not doing this to amuse myself and get even with Alain Burrese for some imagined slight, in spite of the fact that I once called his wife a whore and that I probably deserve all the public ridicule I get from all legitimate martial arts circles for being a thief and a fraud and for having impossibly skinny forearms for a Hapkidoist and absolutely the tiniest chin and worst hair in the Great State of Florida which is a state well known for its genetically abnormal teeth, chins, and hair."

Part two, where Hackworth goes after Burrese's military record, is pretty tacky...and suggesting Burrese is in some sort of violation of the Stolen Valor Act...well...military guys are funny about that sort of thing, those sorts of accusations...which Hackworth should know full well as a former military guy himself...hmmm...I have a high-ranking military acquaintance who has offered to look into Hackworth's military records...I wonder what that might reveal? Anyway, anyone who knows Burrese knows he wasn't an angel or model soldier during his military career...reading part two was pretty much two minutes of my life I can never gen back...Damn You Richard Hackworth and Bohdi Sanders! Damn You to HELLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Anyway...here's the new version of their article:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

https://freemartialartsarticles.word...y-part-1-of-6/

Comment

I think that it is important to point out that I am legally allowed to do this research as a reporter and writer for an entertainment publication. To do so otherwise would be to perform a private investigation without a license which carries severe criminal penalties. Or it may be considered “Stalking” which is also illegal and can carry prison time in all fifty states if convicted. Anyone who is not a writer or reporter would be ill-advised to do such public posting and publishing.
      This part is all bullshit.

There is no special legal protection to write whatever you want as a "reporter and writer for an entertainment publication".

Freedom of the press applies to individuals regardless of profession.

Self-publishing without undue government interference is a civil right.

He also doesn't know the first thing about private investigation, because he's obviously never been one. Writing about someone else online is not a private investigation. PIs are required depending on jurisdiction to be licensed and/or bonded if they SELL their services to the PUBLIC. It is a professional license designed to protect the public.

ANYBODY can investigate ANYBODY using public resources, without a license, and write about it as long as it's the truth based on objective reasoning and supporting evidence , and it doesn't violate state or federal privacy laws (some information is protected for obvious reasons).

It's not stalking, either, because if you are a public figure or post information about yourself into the public domain, it can be utilized by anyone to write an opinion or critique. As long as the information is not falsified, or stolen, or personal, and as long as nobody is "offline stalking", it's not much different than writing about Katy Perry or Julio Iglacias.

But no....there is no special license you need, or any that he has working for an "entertainment" publication. The First Amendment and Freedom of Press give you every right you need to self-publish your own research, including that of non-sensitive, non-classified, and otherwise non-secret information.

Watch this:

According to Richard Hackworth's Twitter feed located at:

https://twitter.com/masterhackworth

he is "a Martial Arts Radio Show Host, Taekwondo & Hapkido School Owner, Internet Marketer, Gym Rat, Fitness Expert", living in Clermont, Florida.

Wow I just did a short online investigation of Richard Hackworth, without breaking any laws, without my own PI license active.
      Last edited by W. Rabbit; 5/12/2015 12:11am, .

Comment

After reading through Burrese's blog and website, I'd say Bohdi is suffering from "professional" jealousy or something similar.

Burrese actually seems to do martial arts, however, he does post some of the same sort of "warrior" based trite memes (see his blog). Bohdi, on the other hand, doesn't have any physical evidence of martial arts training or expertise, and constantly posts walls of warrior tripe.

I'd say they are not exactly peas in a pod, but there are similarities.
        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
          After reading through Burrese's blog and website, I'd say Bohdi is suffering from "professional" jealousy or something similar.

Burrese actually seems to do martial arts, however, he does post some of the same sort of "warrior" based trite memes (see his blog). Bohdi, on the other hand, doesn't have any physical evidence of martial arts training or expertise, and constantly posts walls of warrior tripe.

I'd say they are not exactly peas in a pod, but there are similarities.
          Yeah...true...but it's mostly a question of sincerity and authenticity...Hackworth and Sanders have none.

Comment

Originally posted by MTTKDGUY View Post
            Yeah...true...but it's mostly a question of sincerity and authenticity...Hackworth and Sanders have none.
            I agree, of course. It's just kind of ironic that Sanders/Hackworth latched onto Burrese. It's funny and sad at the same time. They should quit while they are ahead. As you kinda pointed out.

I doubt either of them can afford an attorney to sue anybody. Civil litigation is quite expensive.
            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X