Bohdi Sanders and Pseudo-Bushido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PhD and 15th Dan?

How much do I have to donate to your legal fund to get a PhD certificate and a 15th dan?

And what would my title be? (I want it to start with Doctor)

The check is in the mail, fill in the amount and send me my certificates.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
      I'll just add that over the years, lots of frauds have threatened legal action against their critics, but its extremely rare that they actually follow up on it (see: Carter Hargrave). Its not too surprising that a guy who fakes his credentials will also fake being a lawyer.

But as all True Warriors know, to avoid a fight by legal threats is the true Tao.
      In the case of Hargrave..., there are real risks to getting "too close" to the (hostile) subject of an investigation and unfortunately some have had to learn bitter lessons the hard way about how far certain types of people are willing to go...yep that includes lying to the court.

The worst mistake is to assume that bullshidoka = harmless clown, and that includes the "wisdom" spouting ones. These people can be dangerous in more ways than one.
      '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Yeah...

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
        In the case of Hargrave..., there are real risks to getting "too close" to the (hostile) subject of an investigation and unfortunately some have had to learn bitter lessons the hard way about how far certain types of people are willing to go...yep that includes lying to the court.

The worst mistake is to assume that bullshidoka = harmless clown, and that includes the "wisdom" spouting ones. These people can be dangerous in more ways than one.
        True...and anyone willing to create an entire fake personae like this to sell badly written quote books probably has no problem lying to a judge...

I remember talking to a friend of mine, who is a "guru" of sorts himself, about this whole martial arts business and lifestyle guru thing, and all this is part of a step by step method of creating legitimacy out of thin air. It's really cynical, but these clowns trade notes on how to do this...and it seems to actually work. It might be interesting and useful to create an outline of the steps required to achieve "guruhood."

I always have to wonder about the personality of the person who does this, who clearly is so self-absorbed that they will do anything to keep the money flowing, maintain the fake personae, and keep their "followers" mystified like a bargain basement Rev. Jones. Does it take a sociopath? It's obvious that he is doing it intentionally, because he actually responded to the original long post by changing his online resume (not to mention freaking out on his 943 facebook sites) and completely re-building the "Extreme Budo" web site. I honestly think that, after he's done being upset that anyone would dare expose his dishonesty and hypocrisy, he's using it to help create a better fake personae...so he's not dumb, at least.

And speaking of the "Extreme Budo Federation," yo, Bohdi...are you for real here? What the heck do you guys offer in terms of services? What are you SELLING and why should I buy it? C'mon dude...you can do better than this...as far as I can tell all the Extreme Budo Federation is, is a vanity site where people talk about themselves and post pictures of celebrities...you're totally ignoring all the fake certification revenue streams you could be exploiting...check them out at extreme-budo-federation dot com...site looks better, but it's still a complete joke.

Comment

Originally posted by MMAFAN99 View Post
          How much do I have to donate to your legal fund to get a PhD certificate and a 15th dan?

And what would my title be? (I want it to start with Doctor)

The check is in the mail, fill in the amount and send me my certificates.
          I think the whole 'PhD' and '15th dan' thing is intrinsically linked with the whole 'self esteem' and life coaching thing. Someone who feels the need to get top this level without the correct amount of training and skill is clearly looking to boost their own worth but is not using a particularly healthy method. You can't buy self esteem.

You can, however, buy other people's self worth if they are susceptible to paying you to help them. It's just a question of how desperate they are.

In this respect I guess he is a good businessman. Not necessarily ethical of course.

Comment

Losing His Mind in BohdiVille...

"DOCTOR" Bohdi posted this on his site today:

~~~~~ NOTICE ~~~~~ PLEASE READ ~~~~~
            ~~~~ CLEANING OUT MY FRIENDS LIST ~~~~

There comes a time in life when everyone has choices to make. Today is one of those days. The friend of my enemy is my enemy. Therefore, I will be doing some house cleaning, because I don't care to have my enemies lurking around or stalking me on my profile.

If you are on Alain Burrese's friend list, you have one of two choices: Unfriend him or unfriend me. The same goes for his page. This guy, and any of his friends, are not welcome on my profile or my pages. Make your choice.

Choosing not to decide is choosing to be unfriended and blocked. If I see that you are still supporting this guy after today, I will remove you from all of my pages.
            This may sound extreme, but you know what, life is too short to put up with liars, hypocrites, stalkers, or those who support such people. I have recently been reminded about how short life is and will not give people of his character, or people who choose to be friends with a person of such low character, anymore of my time.

Thank you.

Crazy Stuff...Bohdi, dear...this is so high school of you :)

By "life" can I take that to mean you have no life beyond the Internet?

So Bohdi, how's that calling the kettle black thing going for you? You, apparently, are the KING of liars and fakes...

Alain Burrese didn't write this stuff about you...I know, because I wrote it and I'm not Alain Burrese!

Be a man, coward-boy...instead of taking shots at people, defend your resume...I double-dog dare you!

Comment

The Big Bohdi Reveal...

...is coming!

Apparently Bohdi is working feverishly on a new page for his web site that will settle the truth, once and for all, about his resume! Actual PROOF will be provided to the smirking public about all his claims and credentials! Photos! Rank Certificates! Diplomas! Even his SOCIAL SECURITY CARD will be put on public display to silence, once and for all, all the Bohdi detractors...

I can't wait to see this upcoming photoshop-o-rama!

I did notice that he is building a new, sanitized LinkedIn page, scrubbed and Bohdi-ized to remove all dubious claims highlighted in this thread...so check out the original before it's gone (of course, I am creating screen captures of all the originals, so let let the fun begin!)...

BTW...to better support my legal defense fund, I am selling cases of purple koolaid to anyone pledging 100 dollars or more (Monopoly money accepted). Said cases of purple koolaid will then be distributed to all of Bohdi's facebook followers...

Hey...wanna see something funny? Go post a negative comment about Bohdi's claimed background on his facebook page and see how fast it disappears!

Comment

NEW CONTEST

I will pay $100 and drink beer poored through Bohdi's ass crack for any of the following...

A picture of a black belt certificate with Bohdi's REAL NAME on it from a verifiable and recognized Karate school or organization...

A picture of a PhD diploma from an accredited college or university with Bohdi's REAL NAME on it...

A picture of an undergraduate (BA/BS) diploma from an accredited college or university with Bohdi's REAL NAME on it (which would be required for entry into a doctoral/graduate program)...

A copy of Bohdi's doctoral dissertation...

A photo of Bohdi actually doing or teaching martial arts...

Okay...maybe not the beer thing...

Comment

Comment

Sorry...here's Bohdi's "proof"

http://thewisdomwarrior.com/bohdi-sa...-verification/

Meant to put it in with my "final word"

Comment

Then I entered the program at Clayton College and earned my doctorate degree. And yes, I did EARN it. The program took me over two years to complete and my dissertation was honored by the school as one of the best, and not only included in the school’s library, but used as an example for students in the undergraduate and masters programs. All of my degrees are legitimate and have been accepted by the State of Colorado, in spite of what those who would like to destroy my reputation would like you to believe.
                      LOL Clayton College of Natural Health, Incorporated, is the true former title of his degree mill.

Yes confirmed, not only is Sanders' PhD and use of the term "doctor" illegitimate and school/degree non-accredited, Clayton College had to pony up $2.3M to 14,000 former students in a class action (court judgement linked below).

Based on this alone, the man is clearly deluded referring to himself as "Doctor" anything. The fact that he brags about his fake (online) PhD taking "two years to complete" and being used as an exemplar for future students shows why he thinks so highly of himself...

...the very degree mill that was bilking him out of his money was at the same time kissing his ass for his erudite contributions to..whatever it was he was told he was contributing to.

You see...Clayton refused to publish dissertations publicly, unlike real graduate school, so we'll never know just what the hell Sanders wrote. I'm positive it wasn't nearly as great as he claims, and he's free to publish THAT online. My guess is pigs will fly out of my ass before he publicly posts his amazing, fake online PhD dissertation that only took him 2 years to do...whatever.

http://www.ccnhclassaction.com/2012-...inal-Order.pdf
                      Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/25/2015 2:07pm, .
                      '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

After reading through this, the one thing I can't figure...why doesn't his B.A. list a discipline? Is there a possibility that his B.A. has been fabricated?

Comment

MTTKDGUY- when I go his website and click on the 'verification' link it comes up as ERROR 404 now...

Comment

Originally posted by gold_ax666 View Post
                            MTTKDGUY- when I go his website and click on the 'verification' link it comes up as ERROR 404 now...
                            OK sussed that pretty quick- if you remove the number 2 from the end of the verification link on his website it defaults back to what MTTKDGUY linked through to. I guess this intimates that further changes are being made at the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by gold_ax666 View Post
                              OK sussed that pretty quick- if you remove the number 2 from the end of the verification link on his website it defaults back to what MTTKDGUY linked through to. I guess this intimates that further changes are being made at the moment...
                              Well, that's an interesting thing...if you poke around a bit, looking for Bohdi-stuff, you find multiple versions of things (like his LinkedIn page and probably this whole "verification"), which suggest to me that he is constantly changing and adding to his online personae. He's got this stuff everywhere and it's not consistent from one place to another, which is why it's so easy to blow holes in/so hard to believe anything he "says." I don't think he's very good at keeping track of all the versions of himself floating around online...

Comment

Originally posted by MTTKDGUY View Post
                                Well, that's an interesting thing...if you poke around a bit, looking for Bohdi-stuff, you find multiple versions of things (like his LinkedIn page and probably this whole "verification"), which suggest to me that he is constantly changing and adding to his online personae. He's got this stuff everywhere and it's not consistent from one place to another, which is why it's so easy to blow holes in/so hard to believe anything he "says." I don't think he's very good at keeping track of all the versions of himself floating around online...
                                I work in digital marketing and advertising and I also run my own websites for my clubs. This is a typical problem when someone believes that they should throw their information on as many sites/ directories/ social media platforms as possible. It gets very hard to keep up with it all!

Then something changes like opening hours, a venue or a qualification (whether real or not...) and all of a sudden everything requires an amendment. It's like opening a floodgate for being called out for this kind of thing.

Where this differs, though, is the outright 'obviousness' of claims being made.

That World Black Belt Bureau thing is brilliant! I just went onto it and all I had to do was pay $75 and I would have been a 9th degree black belt with the title of 'Lord and fucking master of everything' in a style called 'Who fucking cares'.

From there I was then just one step away (and a few hundred dollars) from my PhD in Martial Arts from Dr. Ron Marek and the University of San Diego!

The book thing I find incredible. Just had a look on Amazon:

Wisdom of the Elders.

This is basically pages full of organised plaguerism, right?

From someone who is claiming to be a scholar and to have completed an amazing dissertation which, presumably, would have been his own words as plaguerism is frowned upon, he then composes and markets a book full of other people's work! Nothing illegal here, I get that. There rarely is a legal issue with these kind of things. Just some things fall below certain standards of what I deem ethical or moral.

Nothing wrong with a book of quotes I guess if you are putting your own in there. I have a few of my own:

Only block what hurts...
                                It doesn't have to look pretty, it just has to work...
                                Don't buy McDonalds from a thin person...

Not enough for a book. Yet.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X