Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Bohdi Sanders and Pseudo-Bushido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bohdi Sanders and Pseudo-Bushido

Write A Book...

...Why don't you...on this Hack? Why?

Funny, tho...every word true...must be because Bohdi has started changing his online resume...

And what's the deal with all the tough guy claims on his three or four facebook sites lately? Must be compensating for...something...on nothing at all...

Comment

I think that's close enough to a "book"

Well, apparently "DOCTOR" Bohdi is running afoul of some folks...there's been some scrubbing going on with his myriad web sites and references to his membership on the Extreme Budo board, 19th dan in Shotokwan rank, and made-up title and even the fact that he claimed to be a black belt have been disappearing...other things have been dropping off, too...interesting...his posts have been getting pretty weird, too...bit of a crisis, me thinks...

Comment

Interesting

I've seen this guy on Facebook too. Interesting. He used to have that 10th dan plastered all over Facebook and Amazon before Christmas. Now it has been removed from all those places.

But get this. Today he wrote a post about rank not being important and how he only trains for real life. Why did he have that fake 10th dan posted if not important? Maybe he had to change his tune because it was found out he was a fake.

I looked up that Clayton college stuff too. Also fake. There are a number of things on-line about that quack mill. I notice he also changed his website about the G Jo mentioned above too. He took it off after being exposed. You can find those ads in the back of old Black Belt magazines. Just google G Jo and Blackbelt and you can find them on-line. But yeah, not on his site after the post above exposed him.

Comment

Bohdidrama

So I've been enjoying some Bohdidrama on facebook. Theirs a page that posts pictures of martial art masters with quotes. Shihan Essence. There was a post of Bohdi Sanders with his Highlander sword and a quote he supposed to have made.

Some of the people there laid into him about the sword. It was funny, calling it a wall hanger, etc. Then Bohdi comes on and says it is a real sword that was a gift from one of his readers. It was pointed out that he had the sword on his first book so how could he have had readers yet. Anyone that looks at it can tell it is a Highlander tv show replica that you can buy on-line.

Then this other guy, Ed something, starts badmouthing everyone who said anything about Bohdi and saying how great he is. Seems this was just Bohdi with a fake account. Some called him out on it. I looked at the dudes page and he only had like 14 friends and reposted Bohdi's stuff. Not much there so maybe they were right that he uses fake accounts. Everything else is fake about him. why not?

A Linda came to his defense too. She sure wrote a lot about how wonderful he is and all these accomplishments he has. Seemed over the top why someone would write so much to defend the guy. When asked why he didn't prove them, she said he didn't have to. So they laid into her bad. Didn't help her that she had sort of a slutty pic on her profile. One guy said it was just another Bohdi account. I don't know, but it was funny to read. Then the entire thing was deleted.

Next thing I saw was some posts about how Bohdi is writing fake stuff and telling people not to like a different warrior page. Guy does same kind of warrior stuff that Bohdi does so must be some competition. The post thinly hinted at Bohdi being fake as the guy was saying he had legitimate military experience, real degrees, and real martial art rank.

If nothing else, this fake Bohdi is good for some Bohdidrama on the internet.

Comment

Best write up in long time...thanks !
            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
              Best write up in long time...thanks !
              Thanks...it's funny...bits and pieces of it are making the rounds and "DOCTOR" Sanders has been wigging out on his myriad web sites, fake and not so fake...

At first, he was merely content to scrub his resume on his main site (his "10th Dan Hanshi" claim disappeared, as did a couple of his really ridiculous "masterships"), then he started alluding to it (vaguely ) in his posts on his three facebook sites (the three that have his name on them, the guy must have a dozen others), then apparently, the Extreme Budo site went down and when it came back up, it was completely re-designed, and now he's writing posts like this one (on his Dr. Bohdi Sanders facebook site):

"K. Brett, L. Brett, and A. Burrese. You, and other of such low character, are NOT WELCOME HERE. Stay off my pages and my website. Get a life and quit stalking me, you bottom feeders!"

Someone needs to explain to this guy that it's THE INTERNET. He has no control over what happens to his info once he puts it out there...hey...you wanna be a guru, some sort of bare-faced messiah for the dim set who think a bunch of plagiarized quotes equals wisdom (Bohdi likes to call it "wisdom literature"), you gotta be ready and willing to deal with detractors. I mean...hey...look at what Jesus had to put up with...

Who the heck are these people (Brett, Brett, and Burrese...they cold be a folk music trio)? None of them wrote the above (actually, I know who Burrese is) because I did, and I'm not one of them (I must be "other"). Clearly, something is going on here...other people must be questioning his credentials, etc. There was a nice bit of "discussion" on the Shihan Essence facebook site where one of his quotes were posted (with a picture of him in Karate gi brandishing his Highlander sword). Curiously enough, on the Shihan Essence site, not everything said about him was said with glowing admiration...lots of negative comments and jibes about the sword (and Bohdi responding with a story that made no logical sense explaining why a supposed martial arts expert would be dumb enough to pose with a replica of a movie prop and claim it's real)...then the Bohdi groupies showed up to defend their budo-messiah and things got really weird...sadly, it got so ugly, the thread was removed...there was some good stuff on that thread that I wish I could post here.

Based on all that, I'm urging people to send Bohdi (and his followers) boxes of purple koolaid for xmas next year...

So here's a prediction...since my little diatribe has apparently motivated Bohdi to actually take action to alter his image (not to mention the Extreme Budo web site, which now looks like everything Bohdi builds online), I'm going to predict that in the not so distant future, he will be ditching the karate gi and Highlander sword and a brand new batch of professionally produced photos of him (hopefully in CORRECT traditional attire and wielding a REAL sword -- it shouldn't be too hard for him to figure out, he is a "DOCTOR" of something, after all) will flood the internet. Unfortunately, there's not much he can do about the lack of training photos...but if he was smart, and willing to put some effort into it and spend a few sheckles, he could come up with something...like a few fake dan certificates and a staged event where he could walk around in martial arts gear and have his picture taken "teaching." It's amazing how easy it is to create the appearance of credibility if one is willing to put some time and effort into it.

Crazy...

Comment

http://http://www.bullshido.net/foru...Warrior+wisdom

Nice write up. But actually, I've been hating Bodhi Sanders......thus making me cooler and more unique and original. See my better and more entertaining thread above.

Comment

Bohdidrama continues...

Originally posted by jspeedy View Post

Nice write up. But actually, I've been hating Bodhi Sanders......thus making me cooler and more unique and original. See my better and more entertaining thread above.
                  So, I guess Bohdi is threatening to lawyer-up and go after all these haters who are working so diligently to expose him for who he really is...seriously...why is that the solution in America for every disagreement? Is that what a "real warrior" does? Lawyer up and let someone else do their fighting for them? What happened to al that tough guy talk, Bohdi?

Hey Bohdi! (I know you've seen this...you're obsessed with yourself, after all, and spend every waking hour online either posting inane dribble or looking for conversations about yourself) You can't sue for libel if everything being said is true. You're a fake...otherwise you would be addressing all the points made in the above diatribe (which you've apparently been using to clean up some of your own "plot holes"). I dare you to defend your resume...come on...be a real man of honor, integrity....and courage. I dare you!

Oh wait...you can't...or won't...

Because every word is true.

And all you Bohdi Sanders groupies...I dare you all to try to come to his defense...come on...bring it! You're all a bunch of purple kool-aide drinking morons looking to a self-proclaimed warrior wise man to bring meaning to your lives...it's so sad...

:)

Comment

Bohdi Sanders Libel Defense Fund

Apparently DOCTOR Bohdi is getting ready to lawyer up and go after all the "others of low character" for libel...apparently rather than prove that all his fake assertions, claims, and credentials on his online resume are true (because he can't, though it would be fun to see him at least try), he's preparing to handle it the American way...by involving lawyers...Does he even know what "libel" is? It can't be libel if it's true...so Bohdi, I dare you to post here and defend your phony, made-up background...are you even a black belt? My suspicion is that you are a green belt who talks the talk just barely well enough to fool people (he also claims to have been a bodybuilder, which I also don't believe, cuz, man, if I had ever been a bodybuilder there would friggin be pics posted to prove it posted somewhere)...but that you never get out on the mat because, as real black belts know, (and as O Sensei Phil Porter used to say) everyone knows who can dance and who can't.

Anyway...my defense fund...I am REALLY SCARED of Bohdi, so please go to wwwdotbohdisandersisabigfatliardotfakebudodotomg and donate some of the green stuff to help me out. I accept paypal and if you donate 100 bucks or more I'll send you a copy of my book "Wisdom Of The Drunk Old Guy Who Pissed Himself In The Alley Behind The Corner Bar" and a membership in the Super Duper Mega Extreme Budoka Bushido of Warriorhood Federation (comes with a cool plastic decoder ring and certificate hand-drawn in purple crayon by me, Grand Poo-Ba 20th Degree First Class Billy Bob "I've Still Got Three Teeth Left" Baddass, leader Hanshi-Soke of the S.D.M.E.B.B.W.F).

Come on, Bohdi...all you gotta do is successfully defend that resume of yours...if you're really a "warrior and many of character and integrity" it should be easy...

Comment

Posts on Bohdi Sanders and Warrior Wisdom

JSpeedy - You were first, and there is some funny stuff at the post you started, but you have to admit, MTTKDGUY really ripped this guy a new one. He exposed every little thing on this guy's website. Even made him change his website because of it.

I mean wow, who even knew what some of that stuff meant. G Jo Master sounded impressive to me. Guess that is why so many people just follow along and don't even know.

Thanks for the research MTTKDGUY and thanks for the laughs JSpeedy!

Comment

From his own website, he has listed, amongst other qualification:

Certified Personal Fitness Trainer from the nationally accredited International Sports Science Association

This, coupled with his profile picture, brings me to one of my very own motivational quotes:

"Never buy McDonalds from a thin person".

Comment

I don't get people

I think about OP and his wife and I commend her for reaching out to the world in order to find pearls of wisdom and other anecdotes that her help get through life and process her own life. That's wonderful and I think more people should do this...expand and reach out to the true knowledge of the world.

What bothers me is the huge influx of "doctor bohdi's" in the world, that make a living on people such as OP's wife. Honest people who are just looking for answers in our world. I extend this also to owners of Mc'Dojo's...I even went as far as doing research as to the "why" someone would want a Mc'Dojo or why anyone would want to be a "bohdi".

Are people truly that demented or that skillness *in terms of being able to make ends meet* that they will habitually go out of their way to rip off another individual who legitimately wants to grow be it in an art or some other facet in their life?

People suck.

Comment

Originally posted by gileanofgrey View Post
                            I think about OP and his wife and I commend her for reaching out to the world in order to find pearls of wisdom and other anecdotes that her help get through life and process her own life. That's wonderful and I think more people should do this...expand and reach out to the true knowledge of the world.

What bothers me is the huge influx of "doctor bohdi's" in the world, that make a living on people such as OP's wife. Honest people who are just looking for answers in our world. I extend this also to owners of Mc'Dojo's...I even went as far as doing research as to the "why" someone would want a Mc'Dojo or why anyone would want to be a "bohdi".

Are people truly that demented or that skillness *in terms of being able to make ends meet* that they will habitually go out of their way to rip off another individual who legitimately wants to grow be it in an art or some other facet in their life?

People suck.
                            Could be any number of reasons:

1) Self esteem issues giving rise to desire to feel important or needed
                            2) Inability to truly study MA in depth or thinking that they 'know it all' giving rise to desire to feel important or needed
                            3) Sound business knowledge giving rise to ability to make other people desire them to feel important or needed
                            4) Because people fall for it.

Comment

I'll just add that over the years, lots of frauds have threatened legal action against their critics, but its extremely rare that they actually follow up on it (see: Carter Hargrave). Its not too surprising that a guy who fakes his credentials will also fake being a lawyer.

But as all True Warriors know, to avoid a fight by legal threats is the true Tao.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X