Top 10 most arrogant MMA fighters in history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 10 most arrogant MMA fighters in history

I don't have a list because I can't think of that many but post your own lists.

no.

Comment

Omega :D

J/K, don't beat me with the forum stick.

Comment

Rather than berate you like I would most people who post a thread without contributing anything, here I go:

1. Tito Ortiz
        2. Royce Gracie
        3. Quinton Jackson
        4. Wes Sims
        5. Tank Abbot
        7. Joe Son
        10. Mirko Cro-Cop Filipovic
        Last edited by Dreadnought; 4/30/2004 11:53pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Shumagorath

7. Joe Son
          You mean that venerable master of "Joe Son Do"?

LOL

Comment

sakuraba

i mean the dude fights silva 3 times and won't accept it. japanese ppl are as stubborn as well--they support and let him have rematchs he doesn't deserve

he also never accepts rematches w/ any gracie b/c he claimed he believed one match shows which fighter is better and rematching in general is pointless. yet he asked for those rematches w/ silva.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mantis
              You mean that venerable master of "Joe Son Do"?

LOL
              He would be crossed to hear that, if you know what i meant~~~:D

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBeltNow
                sakuraba

i mean the dude fights silva 3 times and won't accept it. japanese ppl are as stubborn as well--they support and let him have rematchs he doesn't deserve

he also never accepts rematches w/ any gracie b/c he claimed he believed one match shows which fighter is better and rematching in general is pointless. yet he asked for those rematches w/ silva.
                Are you sure it wasn't all the Pride promoters?

Comment

I don't understand why people think Royce is arrogant. Yes, he talks kindof big but he doesn't over do it. Mirco Cro crop is very humble and soft spoken from interviews I've seen of him. I think we should add Pat Smith and Tank Abbot to the list. A lot of people say Ken Shamrock as well, but I don't understand why they say that either. Yes, Ken has alot of confidence in himself, but he doesn't shove it in people's faces.

Comment

After having met Royce at a seminar and spending a day with him, I don't believe he is arrogant. Well, not anymore than a fighter should be.

Ken Shamrock on the other hand is definately my Number 1 most arrogant fighter.

Comment

Remember in the first UFC after Royce defeated Ken and they asked him after the fight if he felt he was the 2nd best person there and he said he was the 3rd best? I think he took the loss with dignity. I agree that Sakuraba is pretty arrogant, but I still think he's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyS
                        After having met Royce at a seminar and spending a day with him, I don't believe he is arrogant. Well, not anymore than a fighter should be.
                        Same, I was at the Adelaide seminar, and he seemed quite down to earth during both during the grapling and the question time after.

Comment

Cro-Cop is cocky, but it's because he has a right to be. Half the time he's doing it in jest anyway.

Ken Shamrock on the other hand is definately my Number 1 most arrogant fighter.
                          I tend to believe that Ken has his heart in the right place, but doesn't think about some of the things he says or does. Especially when angry.

Comment

After hearing him on a Radio Interview in Baltimore last week (? week b4?) - they had Royce on for almost 3 hours - I gained a LOT of Respect for him , and he seems to have changed a lot since the Early UFC days , which is pretty much the last round of Interviews that I ever heard him in .

Comment

Damn, I hate to say this, but Yoshida.
                              The guy could not admit he fucked up and shouldn;t have accepted his win.
                              Most of the fighters that use to be real dicks have gotten better...BElfort comes to mind...
                              OOOOOH..
                              RAmpage Jackson
                              And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X