The greatest MA forum ever

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobe.../martial_arts/

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Lol, they all do TKD, and talk about belts and stuff.

Reminds me of me when I was NEVER.

Comment

Oh my.
      Brendayan
      Fury's Edge
      Morell-Thule

Comment

well , if it stops them from Dying , I suppose Tae-Bo is Self Defense agaist Ronald McDonald , after a fashion ...

Comment

Ok, I am SOOOOOOO frustrated at my sparring! I totally got my assed kicked last night. It seems like no matter how hard I try I just suck at it. I wish I had a way to practice at home. I want to be really good at it. I want to be the best in my belt ( at my class of course). I think my sensei's are thinking I am a complete idiot and not worth the time. All the sensei's came over to spar with me after they saw my frustration, but of course it is easy for them to get me. I usually end up sparring with the same guy because he is the only other one in my belt. He is about 6'4" abd about 220 pounds. I am 5'9" and 200 pounds, so we are pretty close. He is so quick that I can't get ANY strikes or kicks in. What do I do????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even had nightmares about it last night!
          Thanks!
          Laura
          http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobe...l/24.html?vc=0

I don't really see the problem. Use sumo techniques.

Then again, *I* weigh 200 pounds....but then again I'm not obese, and I'm male.....
          Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

....... do people think taekwondo=cardio kickboxing?

Comment

I suppose Tae-Bo is Self Defense agaist Ronald McDonald , after a fashion ...

LMAO!

I don't really see the problem. Use sumo techniques.

Oh my god, you guys. Do you know how fucking jacked up this? Do you realize at the same time how fucking funny it is too?
              "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
              - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

Are you sure they're not Wing Chun students?

Comment

Originally posted by Djimbe
                  well , if it stops them from Dying ,
                  Nope, they are all "post-op" TKDists. It seem Tae Kwon Do isn't even good enough to fight obesity.

I dunno about you guys, but their avatars are pretty hot.

Comment

the minority of them do TKD... they talk about Karate and Aikido more. But, like Djimbe says, if it keeps them from dying. (sorry for the lack of caps).
                    Seventh: If you think TKD doesn’t work, your right, until you get the side of you face smashed with a roundhouse kick. -- ronin69

It's just that I carry weapons and have no moral compass anymore. -- JKDChick

At least until the Wing Chun clown car arrives. --JKDC

Comment

WOW, It's just...so good.

Comment

The "post-op" thing took a while to register...fatass transexuals doing Tae Kwon Do???
                        Regardless, that doesn't change the fact that kickboxing is commonly known as fighting while grappling simply isn't. - Osiris

Comment

I think they've had their stomaches stapled or surgically reduced to force weight lose. Hence the one chicks fear of being hit in the stomache. It is actually kind of sad but at the same time admirable. At least they are doing something and not just getting fatter and fatter.
                          Seventh: If you think TKD doesn’t work, your right, until you get the side of you face smashed with a roundhouse kick. -- ronin69

Comment

vvvv

Comment

Europe wins :/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X