SHOBU KAI bullshido ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHOBU KAI bullshido ?

a freind of mine does something called shobu kai, he says that it is unbeatable has anyone heard of this or is it rubbish,
    ps i can make this guy give me blow jobs he sucks at fighting

If its unbeatable, beat him...duh.
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

How can you beat a martial arts style?

Comment

I do it all the time.

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

If its a TMA is probably is unbeatable.

Comment

Seriously, do you know how powerful Shotokan is in its raw form? I pee my pants when I have to kill those stylists, because I know its a fight.

Comment

If it comes down to it just shoot a shobu Kai fighter. Works like a charm.
              A.K.A. rocks your socks.

Comment

ok so is it well known outside of australia or is it pretty low key, his forms are pretty out there and all i do when we play fight is grab his head and force it down there and he really cant do anything, i thought that might help show him that if i wnated to i could make him blow me, hence proving his art is rubbish

Comment

never heard of it

Comment

fart in his face
                    CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

Originally posted by bigfatbrute
                      ok so is it well known outside of australia or is it pretty low key, his forms are pretty out there and all i do when we play fight is grab his head and force it down there and he really cant do anything, i thought that might help show him that if i wnated to i could make him blow me, hence proving his art is rubbish
                      He could always bite your penis, another advantage that TMA's and RBSD have over lowly martial "sports."

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

well i thought of that and if i was to fight him i really dont think that i would be putting my penis in his mouth(untill his knocked out anyway), but the fact that he really cant stop me from rubbing my nuts on his face no matter what he does doesnt seem to get through to him at all, he still thinks that it would work in a real street fight.

Comment

WILL YOU PLEASE FUCKING STOP WITH THE BLOWJOB STUFF IT'S REALLY FREAKING ME OUT MAN
                          Originally posted by Hedgehogey
                          FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
                          Originally posted by Kidspatula
                          Bleep bleep blip bloop

Comment

Originally posted by bad news hughes
                            WILL YOU PLEASE FUCKING STOP WITH THE BLOWJOB STUFF IT'S REALLY FREAKING ME OUT MAN
                            I concurr, and I'm not even remotely homophobic.

Comment

Are you in Canberra? and if so is this the place: http://www.geocities.com/shobu_kai/home.html

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X