Grudge matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grudge matches

A few years ago, I antagonised one of my former support workers into challenging me to a boxing match (I conceded. His technique was superior, owing to the fact he had boxed for Queensland.)

Then we had a grappling match (he knew judo, some wrestling and a touch of aikido). I won.

Why did I accept his challenge? Because it would mitigate all the bad blood between us.

The rules of the grappling match were:

1. No biting
    2. No hits to the balls
    3. When the supervisor (a large scary man) yelled 'Break' we were to disengage immediately.

If people in the general community could arrange similar stoushes, it would stop STR33Tfighting and bring a harder edge to Australian society.

All in all, thoroughly satisfying and a great workout.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Yey, that super !
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Aren't you paraplegic?

Comment

No Tevplar. I'm diplegic (lower body spasticity)
        What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but what does that mean?

Comment

I have stiffness and inflexibility in my lower half past my manbits, starting at my lower back and extending to my feet
            What am I?:

Comment

I though you had CP

Comment

are you "mates" now?

Comment

Originally posted by drunkenj
                  I though you had CP
                  I do. That's the KIND of CP I have.
                  What am I?:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X