yellow to brown belt in 2 weeks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yellow to brown belt in 2 weeks?

anyone who has read my previous posts will know that i have deep seated psychological problems with this association, but for fucks sake.....

http://www.kixa-international.com/ne...zette-03..html

That's stupid.
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

What is Kixa, some kind of ki healing thing?

Comment

http://www.kixa-international.com/page5.html

It comes from a mountain? This is making less and less sense as time goes on. :o

Comment

sickening!!!! I can't believe Martin Lawrence got promoted so quickly...

Comment

WOW, so like, we could all be BB's by the end of month.

Comment

hahahahaha 6 months in 2 weeks

Comment

Nooh! You don't understand! He trained, like three times a day--that's like six months of training in two weeks. You haters don't realize that it took Junior the equivalent of an entire year to reach grandmaster status. They don't just hand that shit out, FYI.

The next step is to have Junior point out the location of his training location on a map.

Comment

think thats bad? grandmaster in two year! two!

http://www.kixa-international.com/ne...yswater-I.html

this HAS to be added to the fucktard list surely....

Comment

If we have a 2004 mcdojo award, my vote goes to this place. Two years to grandmaster indeed.

Comment

Did that photo in the article make it into the Pics o' Disaster thread yet?

Comment

Pat why don't you go down there and beat the snot out of these guys? With honour and stuff of copurse...

Comment

Yeah - a Bullshido rep needs to go down there and ruin his shit.
                          video game reviews

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuColin
                            Yeah - a Bullshido rep needs to go down there and ruin his shit.
                            I'll do it.

McDojo's like this make me MAD!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Veridian
                              I'll do it.

McDojo's like this make me MAD!!!!!
                              Put up or shutup, Veridian. This is why everyone hates you, you lying candyass.
                              "I'm offering straight punch, kick while downed to the ribs or head, and of course- the german suplex...which is one suplex quickly followed by another." - Guerilla Fists

Matt Thornton explains "aliveness": http://www.bullshido.com/videos/sbg2.wmv

West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu thread
                              West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu archive thread
                              (experiment to see if I can boost the thread's Google rank)

Comment

Working...
                              X