Shotokan Smackdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shotokan Smackdown

After getting tired of someone being a fucking condescending dumb ass over on gamefaqs I decided to have him put up or shut up...
    AND HE AGREED!
    He is even meeting me half way in Topeka KS.
    He is a 5th degree Blackbelt in Shotokan, 25 years old, 5'10, 165lbs. Been doing shotokan 21 years.
    Me- 6'3 220lbs, but I will be down to around 200lbs in a month or two. Judo and BJJ 3 years, 2 years seriosuly this May.
    So, should I go gi or order a bullshido shirt and wear it.
    And when I beat his ass...should I take his belt?
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Video is an absolute must. So is backup.
    Originally posted by The Wastrel
    I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

True. We are fighting on neutral territory.
      The guy wants to fight a Judo guy on a hardwood floor...so he can't be that bright.
      And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

25 and 21 years of Shotokan? He started when he was four? Sounds to me like:
        A. He talks bullshit.
        B. He won't show.

By the way.. a video of you in a Bullshido shirt kicking the crap out of some wanker would be sweet.. (That's if you can actually get him to come)
        video game reviews

Comment

Yeah...he picked the place. A raquet ball court. That is where he trains back in Colorado.

Comment

Go in a t-shirt, and O-Soto-Gari his ass into sumbission.
            Then, videotape yourself on top of him saying "How do you like them apples, BITCH?!?!"
            Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Comment

Did you offer to fight him in a pit of molten glass?
              Originally posted by The Wastrel
              I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

this should be entertaining.

Comment

About the hardwood floor thing.. Don't go through with it, greese.. He has clearly demonstrated that he doesn't know the first thing about what he is getting himself into. You are probably dealing with some trash-talking, shit-dribbling 16 year old.

You'd fucking kill him.
                  video game reviews

Comment

Well, I am going to set it up so that I am going to be going up there for something else and if this pans out...great.
                    If not, at least I didn't waste a trip.
                    In his defense, he doesn't know what I study.

Comment

He doesn't know what he's fighting against? Further proof of his moronic disposition..
                      I guess you'll have to play it by ear. If he actually DOES show up, in the hall.. You can just tell him on the spot:

"You know I'm gonna pick you up and slam you into the floor, right?"

Most likely he will then respond with a "No Grappling" pussy ass ruleset. "I didn't know you wanted to grapple" and the fight will be called off.
                      video game reviews

Comment

Comment

You know I am a big enough asshole to do that.
                          I really am going to take his belt and keep it.

Comment

ya know, if this happened here i wouldn't even really think twice about it. but beating up kids from gamefaqs? that's almost too easy

Comment

Greese: Remember though - that the fools like him who have been mindlessly devoting themselves to some shitty Dojo are the people that this site is trying to protect, not destroy.
                              If your ass-whupping awakens something in this guy - It's good.

Be careful how you handle it though - if all you manage to do is break his spirit..
                              You will be putting him in an even worse position than he already is now. Kick his ass - but be kind about it, and explain why he lost.

P.S. You CAN beat somone without completely crushing them.
                              video game reviews

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X