Out of print Inosanto books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of print Inosanto books

anyone know where to get Dan Inosantos books that are out of print and also not extremely expensive?

Dude , Im sorry to say it , but youre just going to have to get Lucky , pretty much ...

MA books are REALLY down there on the "Literature World"s "To Do List" .

The best thing that I could tell you to do would be that if youre in a big city , go through the Phonew Books of all the other Big Cities (huge Libraries usu have them) and spend a couple hundered bucks on the Phone putting your name on Used Bookstores BookSearch lists . You can also do the Ebay & Amazon thing , but you likley already thought of that .

Comment

Books a million..you can take a shot with their online store..couldn't hurt
      ~Whatever Happens, Happens.~

~From this moment on, I shall be known as "He Who Smokes Bitches"~

Comment

Try an inter-library loan. Sure you only get to borrow it, but you'd be suprised how many old and hard to find martial arts books are just stuffed away in a library somewhere.

Comment

Stupid question...did you try amazon and ebay?
          There has been only one MA book I have not been able to trackdown that way.
          And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

I'v checked amazon and ebay but the books are like $80 a piece which is insane

Comment

That is as cheap as you will find them unless you get lucky at a flea market or used bookstore.
              And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

The Cornell University Asia library has Secrets of the Ninja by Ashida Kim.
                Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

That's so pathetic

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X