Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mcdojo Phil's Ezine (it's pasty and full of greese/cum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mcdojo Phil's Ezine (it's pasty and full of greese/cum)

http://www.themartialist.com/archives.htm
    STR33T MACHT CRY is all I can say. Read especially the article where he disses judo.

Thanks to kungfools for initially discovering this.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

It is not full of me.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

TYPO, VERY SORRY

Go get em, greese, they dissed judo.

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Comment

Dammit, more Phil. Next thing you know he'll be posting here.
        "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
        -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
        -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
        -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
        -Don Gwinn

Comment

BULLSHIDO MESSAGE BOARD INVASION TIME

RELEASE THE HORDES

Comment

i didn't see the judo article, but i know a lot of people on e-budo have issues with Phil

Comment

"Combatives and martial sports"

Comment

ah-ha

thanks

Comment

On the plus side...he hates kungfoolss.
                  And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

He is a chunky monkey, though...
                    Also, in that article, did you see his pencil position...I imagine if you hit someone with that you have a good chance of
                    A. It not doing anything. and
                    B. Getting stabbed with the sharp, wodden part that will occur when it breaks in half while striking,

Comment

Look!!!
                      A real winner...
                      http://www.paxbaculum.com/forum/imag...5019cececb.jpg

Comment

I like this part:

Does a chin jab combined with a dropstep become any less effective, when finally used against a human being, when practiced only on the grimacing rubber head of a Body Opponent Bag? Does a finger flick to the eyes become any less effective, when finally used "for real," if it has never before been used to poke out a real eyeball?

Comment

jeez, ashida kim boards, the telekinesis boards, punchharder, and now this. it's like an invasion.

Comment

Phil is an idiot. Banner add; fist holding a key... do not try this at home.

Comment

He post's on MartialTalk all the time if you wanna go make fun of him. lol
                              "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X