Woohoo...getting published

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo...getting published

It looks as though that interview I did with Matthew Mullins (posted in the Black Belt Club) will be placed as a side bar to a story they are doing with Mike Chat. It's not much but it's a start. Plus if they I asked them to include my acknowledgements to those who helped with the interview this includes just two names Bullshido.com and Sharkey's Karate Studio. :)
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Originally posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Originally posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Originally posted by hangooknamja88
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Congratulations.

Now how about posting it for all us peasants out here in the general forums?

Matt

Comment

How about donating a few bucks to the site and join the few the proud the BLACK BELT CLUB!!!
      Jeremy M. Talbott

Originally posted by Phrost
      "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
      Originally posted by D.Murray
      "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
      Originally posted by hangooknamja88
      My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Comment

Touche'

Comment

Matt W I'm surprised YOU haven't joined yet.

I though this was my thread for a bit there Mig... :D
          Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Well, I intend to eventually. But frankly, though $20 isn't really that much, I'm paycheck to paycheck right now. And... well let me put it to you this way: I could scrape together $20 to donate to a website, or I could spend it doing something nice for my pregnant wife. I mean, I respect what Phrost is doing here and am happy to be a part of it, but I feel I have my priorities in the right place at this time.

Still, I admit I'm considering donating at some time soon. We'll see.

Matt

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

When I first heard you were getting published, I figured it'd be in Black Belt on "The Lethal Locks of Street Hapkido!" followed by pictures of you in a T-shirt ox-jawing people's skulls.
                Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X