Start Martial Arts Mafia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start Martial Arts Mafia...

I say we start a martial arts mafia, just like in "No Retreat, No Surrender" in which we go around to martial arts schools making them pay dues, or protection money, and if they don't we let an Eastern European beat them up. I'm open to suggestions....

I nominate Anthony as the Vancouver boss for the Bullshido Yakuza. Osiris can have Atlanta. L.A. and New York will be tough, lots of guys who could be 'capos' there. Asia pretty much has Germany to himself. Unfortunately, KC, you and I will have to have a death-match for control of New Mexico. Sorry, that's the rule. :)
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

Comment

Damn, a gangland style martial arts war, you have anthony and his Yakuza fists of the Pacific Rim on your side, they'll kill me 7 times before I hit the ground, I don't stand a chance.

Comment

I'll take an enforcer gig...I get to meet interesting people and ice 'em
        ~Whatever Happens, Happens.~

~From this moment on, I shall be known as "He Who Smokes Bitches"~

Comment

good, I need people like you in my organization.

Comment

Gotta love the work...waste disposal...is a very noble profession.
            We have to be careful though, I hear the ninja are starting to concern themselves with the family business...
            ~Whatever Happens, Happens.~

~From this moment on, I shall be known as "He Who Smokes Bitches"~

Comment

yes the ninja's, there is only one way to counter ninjas and that is "pirates" the ninjas natural enemy, I'm sure we can find some in the carribean, or maybe disneyland if nothing else.
              Last edited by stoogejitsu; 4/03/2004 10:50pm, .

Comment

You guys have been watching too many episodes of the Sopranos.
                Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got shit on me !!!!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh lord, you dont' know how funny this is.
                  Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                  "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

hey anthony, so how's the Yakuza life going?

Comment

Or maybe it would be triads, there the chinese version of the mafia right?

Comment

"Ohh ohh ohh ohh...Yakuza Yakuza...
                        I'd hate to be caught down in that trap.
                        Ohh ohh ohh ohh...Yakuza Yakuza...
                        Life is so damn sweet. "

Comment

SJ,

I would have no idea what you are talking about. I work on the internet. :)
                          Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                          "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

yeah, but I watch alot of History Channel, anyways we can use your internet connections to go international, plus I usually don't have any clue about what I'm talking about, but I can usually pretend I do.

Comment

If Anthony's in charge of Vancouver, does that mean I'm an underling? I can ice people with my jo staff (no they don't teach staff in Pankration, I just like it!). Maybe I should join the Dog Brothers and organize some NHB staff fighting? MWAH HA HA!!!! @#%&%$#!!
                              "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X