• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street Fight clips.

For any of you who haven't seen these (haven't seen all of them myself):

http://www.warriorcentral.com/violentclips.html

[The site the clips came from www.warriorcentral.com]

One clip is quite well know (the one portrayed in the pictures.)

See the Wrestling one also, which is one this site (Mcdojo.com) and is where I found the warriorcentral.com site:

Wrestling move:

http://www.warriorcentral.com/images/bodyslam1.mov

Edited by - Blade Windu on November 13 2002 01:54:31
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

are those for real? how did they get this footage?

Comment

yes real, off random ppl, of secruity cameras shown on TV, of the news etc etc.....

The irate employee is lol.

Edited by - Blade Windu on November 13 2002 01:57:25

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

There's no way that irate employee one can be real, though. I mean, just notice how close to the edge his monitor is.
        Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Also, I love that site for the sole reason that its owner actually reached the level at which you become so macho that you can fire laser beams made of PURE TESTERONE.

I really love MMA, but it's guys like him that I intensely want to castrate. Or chastise. Either or.
          Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

TTT for the Wrestling clip...and others.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X