Blacbelt Mag; Rickson Gracie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blacbelt Mag; Rickson Gracie

Hey guys just wanted you to know about a recent article done my Art Davie on Rickson Gracie. For those of you who don't recognize Art Davie he was the founder of the UFC with Rorion Gracie. Basically it hints about the feud between Rorion and Rickson Gracie and why Rickson never entered the UFC. Actually there's a remark about a comment Helio Gracie said that warmed my heart. Made me respect the Gracies more.....go read it because I don't want to write it out (copyrights and all that)

Two guys walk into a bar....ouch that's gotta hurt.

Is this in the new BB?
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Its the one with Joe Rogan on the cover. Also a good story. It'll give Peedee some masturbation material.....

Comment

i got it it is great

Today impossible, Tomarrow Possible
        Grand Master H.U. Lee

Comment

How the hell did I miss it?
          And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Paraphrase the article please

Comment

Mike,

Are you talking about the "End of an Era?" Article?

I don't buy BB I was thumbing through it today and say that article.

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!
              ______
              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
              -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
              The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
              -Daniel Tosh

Comment

I believe the article is actually in Grappling and not BB.

"You were bored .... so you thought you'ld try some kung fu"

Comment

See
                  http://www.cfw2.com/magazine.asp?content_id=2030

Comment

ah fuck....you're right Ksmythe, my bad.....its in grappling guys....I've had too many hits to the head...but the BB mag this month has some nice stuff in it too.

Comment

I just read the article last night . It was good but really sort of left me asking more questions than it answered.

Comment

Working...
                      X