High ranking JKD instructor praises DCM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High ranking JKD instructor praises DCM

On him forum, Sifu Lamar M. Davis II, a high ranking Jeet Kune Do instructor talks briefly about the seminar with Richard Ryan on Dynamic Combat. The forum is located at http://www.hardcorejkd.com/roundtable/index.p No one's seen what we do in dynamic combat and it's hard to tell from the written word so here's someone who has seen first hand who's not a DCM practitoner.

looks good. Is that the only DCM school (i would've thought there would be loads)? good to hear other's opinions'
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

There's only one DCM school right now, but we have plans on opening another in Phoenix eventually. Plus we had an associate instructor certification course a few weeks ago, that certifies people to teach the very basics of DCM. I know one guy was from Hawaii who heard about us and came all the way from there for the course. I forgot where the others came from. Me, and another instructor are working with one of the associates now; I think he wanted further training.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X