Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNBELIEVEABLE!!-- fat, russian, psychic-marital arts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.emptyflower.com/cgi-bin/y...464647;start=0

Comment

"Seriously. If a Kancho in Kyokushin ever came out with a video this absurd, I would immediately shit in my gi, throw my belt on the ground, and quit Kyokushin on the spot."

have you considered that taking your belt off would probably cause your pants to fall down from the weight of the shit in them?
      CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

Originally posted by manchuria
        "Seriously. If a Kancho in Kyokushin ever came out with a video this absurd, I would immediately shit in my gi, throw my belt on the ground, and quit Kyokushin on the spot."

have you considered that taking your belt off would probably cause your pants to fall down from the weight of the shit in them?
        Hmmm. An added bonus. I like it.
        Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Comment

and with that a new party trick was born...
          CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

After seeing the vid I came to this conclusion.

That fat dude is Cartmans stuntdouble from the ninja episode!

Or maybe the inspiration to Trey Parker and Matt Stone for Cartmans character for the episode.

Comment

If you ask me this guy has permanently earned himself a place in the Bushido Hall of Fame. I can see a DVD called "Bullshido Masters" coming out with his pie shaped six sandwich eating face on the cover.....

Comment

lmfao, that is the gayest shit i've ever seen. he's throwing people left and right just by looking and waving his hand at them.
                thank god for bullshido

Comment

the headbutt attack to the arse had me almost in tears of laughter. good shit guys.

Comment

my fav part is when he took on 2-3 of his students and knocked them all down by waving his hand around their face.:D

Comment

Strange that no-one has yet come to say "thou chall not insult GM Ryabko" and explain how it's essential to flip out and fall on your ass immediately when someone taps your shoulder...

But yeah I know, we all have to go to a Systema class first...

Comment

Thanks, LLL. You totally just summarized the next 14 pages of this thread. I just hope they won't have to happen now.
                        Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Comment

hahah jubei.it is sad what ppl will believe and train and try to sell.

Comment

Remember "Bum Fights"? If these guys are raking in some bucks, they're probably laughing all the way to the bank. If nobody buys the video they can still laugh by watching themselves.

Comment

Actually the bum fights guys are well on their way to prison.

Comment

http://www.aikidojournal.com/new/art...?ArticleID=510

"Psychic energy is like fire. We cannot create fire, however, we can create a situation in which fire is manifested. We do not own the fire, however, we can use it. It is not intrinsic to us and yet it can serve our needs. There is no need to try and accumulate physic energy inside ourselves; it is everywhere, it is an intrinsic aspect of Universe Reality. Like a sail that can shape the invisible energy that we call wind, we too can blend and shape forces on the levels that we can perceive. We do not create these forces, just as we do not create the wind, however we can perceive and use them nonetheless."

"The returning-energy phenomenon does not allow an attacker to escape receiving the energy that he generates. It is like standing a few feet from a solid wall and throwing a rubber ball at it as hard as you can. The ball immediately rebounds back at you before you can avoid its path. The human body can return energy in the same way if we do not fight the energy and just let it go back. The vectors can become very complex and almost impossible for the attacker to avoid."

Anyone see any problems with these explanations?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X