I hate you all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate you all...

To all members of the bullsido collective... DAMN YOU ALL. You have ruined my illusion that I've been training in a real martial arts school... You've given me an almost unnatural hatred for the martial arts school I attend, and every one of its bastard instructors.. Allow me to ellaborate.

I attend a mcdojo... and I signed up for a lovely three year contract too. Problem is that before lurking in bullshido for a few months I was blissfully unaware of how uber ghey my school is. I take eagle claw kung fu (rarr biatch, ill eagle claw your throat, causing your tounge to eject from your mouth, then my friend i shall reverse this into a beak forcing you to bite off your tounge, following this, i shall palm strike you in the chest which im sure you realize will result in you swallowing your own tounge and choking to death. Yea, deluxe247 and I attend the same mcdojo).

Damn you all!!!! Now I have to suffer through class after class completely aware of how retarded everything I am doing is...

kung fu forms = ghey
    Eagle claw locks = ghey
    Tornado kicks = wtf
    Grappling = huh? whats that?
    Sparring = point sparring right? cuz thats what we do

grrrrr....

(BTW this is compete sarcasm in case your an idiot, thank you bullshido for opening my eyes. Now, I need to figure out what to do about all this.)

sniff~*

Comment

With each mind freed, we are one step closer to ending this war.

Comment

I hope I'm not all that alone here in what happened to my view of martial arts due to bullshido. How many of yall were ruined by this bastard forum too?

Comment

Believe it or not, this forum has made me a lot less arrogant with regards to looking at other styles. I was definitely a "MMA rulez, TMA/RBSD sucks the big one!" nutrider when I first logged on here. My only experience has been high school/college wrestling and submission fighting/MMA, so I thought I knew it all. Granted, I still think my training is pretty good, but I'm a lot better at looking at other ways of training and thinking "Hmm, that might have some slick moves in it, maybe I should try some of that later on. . ."

So I would thank the Bullshido/McDojo forum for 'broadening my horizons', so to speak. I'm moving to Florida this summer, so I'll probably try and find a judo dojo that I can train with. Just ask JKDChick how my first time wearing a gi went at the recent Vancouver McThrowdown went. Pathetic, I'm really glad there isn't video of that :)

Comment

Oh well... kyokushin seems to be doing quite well in bullshido forums since we're not doing too much useless crap. The forums do give me a good laugh though about what bullshido ppl in certain other styles have to put up with.

Comment

You are not alone , here is a thread I started a while ago. You will see many come in to the light.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...for+noobs+sake

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'm not tma/cma trashing mma nutrider. In reality this forum has taught me not to look at the style, but to look at the school, its instructors, and its students. I firmly believe that any TMA/CMA style can be taught and utlized effectivly if the proper training methods are in place. This isn't the case when the TMA/CMA is merely a mcdojo, or its instructors are delusional about their own abilities. However, after visiting various schools in my area I've noticed a general trend of TMA/CMA schools leaning towards the latter, and MMA/Pure boxing gyms leaning towards the former.

Comment

*hovering omnipotently in lotus position*

You have all gained enlightment, lil weedwacker. Now go and share this knowledge with others.:D
                  ______
                  Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                  -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                  The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                  -Daniel Tosh

Comment

*sniff* Man, spells like incense in here. Was that you, Ben?

Comment

HAHA, yeah... sharing my knowledge with my classmates earned a place on the student blacklist and the instructor beatdown list. Fortunetly I can take most of the assistant instructors at my school (it is a mcdojo afterall). Unfortunetly, the chief instructors can still whoop me up. Although I can hold my own against one of them. One day I'll come for you frost, and make you pay for what you've done. Asia's going down too.....although from a distance....with a shotgun.

Comment

In fact, last testing cycle at the school I attend (lol every 2 months btw, with a 50$ charge) deluxe247 and I decided to see if our school would actually fail a student at testing. Neither of us believed that they would, but deep down in our hearts we were hoping. Well, during testing we did EVERYTHING either wrong, or totally half assed. Which is amusing because deluxe and I are honestly the top students at the school. Thats not being arrogant, or patting myself on the back because keep in mind this is a full blown 100% mcdojo, its not hard to excel at a mcdojo when you honestly want to train in a hardcore manner. We did our kicks wrong, our forms sloppy, failed to bow, failed to say "YES SIR!" every 3 seconds etc. Guess what! we passed...everyone passed.

After the test we formally requested to our instroctor that we be permitted to wear our whitebelts to class from that point on. We were of course refused... ah well.

Comment

Wait, so the contract they made you sign forces you to attend, too? Oh man, I hope when you don't show up they send private armies of eagle claw fags to your doorstep, possibly to rough you up.

Comment

I used to be at a McDojo, I didn't go very long...didn't feel like it was doing anything. After that school, I guess I thought martial arts to be useless. My friend was in MA, and I saw his dojo and everything. I was amazed how two karate schools could be so much diffrent. (I didn't know much about styles then, I was an MA idiot) After that I started to become more intrested in MA, started looking online for more MA stuff and came across some MA forums. Bullshido being no of them, I looked around and after a couple of weeks I relised my old school was a McDojo...and that's why it sucked.

Comment

If anything, this site has forced me to clarify some of the issues I have with different styles, types of training, etc. What I have eventually come to terms with is the idea that style means very little, ranks don't always mean anything and what's important is how the individual trains in accordance with their training goals.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X