"Grandmaster" Hakeem Alexander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Mentor says.....

"Let me give you a good example of why I do not like cults or sects in the martial arts" -pg 60

"To be bound by traditional martial art style or styles is the way of the mindless, enslaved martial artist, but to be inspired by the traditional martial art and to achieve further heights is the way of genius" -pg 61

"The trouble is that circumstances must dictate what you must do. But too many people are looking at 'what is' from a position of thinking 'what should be'. "-pg 63

"Method, which in it's very substance ignorance, encloses it within a vicious circle. We should break such circles not by seeking knowledge, but by discovering the cause of ignorance." -pg 390

Jungar: From what sect do you come?
    Cord: From myself
    Jungar: What is your acknowledged style of fighting?
    Cord: My style. -pg 327

"So I hope my fellow martial artists would open up and be transparently real, and I wish them well in their own process of finding their cause. -pg 392

Exerpts from Bruce Lee-Jeet Kune Do: Bruce Lee's commentary on the martial way

"Walk on." pg 392

"Walk on home boy!!!"
    -Pantera - from the album "Vulgar Display of Power.

Comment

This dude just quoted 'circle of iron' up in here.

Make sense. OK? You can think anything you want, just make more sense then the people I give change to going into the subway.

Comment

Defeat and victory are both mine. Just as shame and pride. A man can take his life experience and call it whatever he wishes.

Have you ever been afraid of what might be inside of you? I have been but no more, because my demons have been defeated. I am no more ashamed of a life growing up in poverty and abuse and making a great life for myself than any one of you should be for accomplishing something and trying to share it with others. Any person who can defeat their own demons can defeat anything or anyone else. GrandMaster is just a stupid word.
        Last edited by Indenju; 2/04/2005 5:27pm, .

Comment

My first post on this site requested that I could be responded to with a MATURE dialogue. Few to none have had the self sense and reservation to do so. I wonder how any one of you could even have the mental power to practice martial arts. Most of the people posting on this site with the exeption of one have made any sensible comments on what they have found. It shows no level of self control for a group of people to hurl profanities and insults on a website like a bunch of schoolyard children.

Comment

Ignorance

Some person posted on the site "I like how he ignores everyones points" as if I am supposed to acknowledge a romper-room version of communication. NLP (Neuro Lingusitic Programming) states a theory which reads. "Communication is only as good as the response you get" -Well, the communications have meant nothing to me and still do not. when I posted that anyone wishing to contact me should do so maturely was meant to be taken literally, not for it to be twisted into an excrement tossing festival. Human beings are such herd creatures. One person jumps onto a post and insults like a truly mad individual and all follow like a troop of mellings. I am a sad man? I was a sad man yes, but have long overcome that. which is more than most can say of their own failings. What inner reflection do you project when you call another names? I have recognized and destroyed mine at an age where most are still living with mommy and daddy. Just because a fool can punch messages into a keyboard does not mean he can punch a face. This goes for me as well. The official record of my many face punchings and kickings lie within the records of the Broward County Sherrif's Department.

Look up Neil Muson of the Sherrif's Department in Ft. Lauderdale Florida if you wish. I trained him. Or Natasha Neva Alexander in the US Navy in Ohio. Or How about Dexter E. Fletcher of the Miami Dade S.W.A.T. Team. Or James Flowers "Jazzy Jay" Former IBO Light HeavyWeight Champ. Mestre Pele of Corpo e Movimento.
            Last edited by Indenju; 2/04/2005 5:57pm, .

Comment

How many of you have had to defend your mothers from an alchohol crazed father? Your sisters from being raped? From being raped yourself by your own flesh and blood? From being kidnapped? How many are still sane enough to function at a high level in society and actually use the experience to help others? I am a Hypnotherapist in California, a musician, a writer, a Fitness Trainer, an artist, a fighter. I actually truly help others change their lives for the better every day instead of the easy road of perpetuating a life of potential insane criminality. How many of you have done so? How many?!! And I am attacked by what seems like a chat room filled with those who still wet their beds and scream when the room is dark? If anyone wants to bath in blood, mine or yours I am open to your wishes and desires. If you expect me to take you seriously then come to me, for I will no longer waste my valuable time "punching" the keys on this lifeless machine. If you do not know where to find me by now you are either too blinded by your fear or too stupid to justify killing.
              Last edited by Indenju; 2/04/2005 5:58pm, .

Comment

Dude, you aren't getting it. You are talking in gibberish. Do you get that? We-can't-understand-what-you-are-saying. We can't have a mature dialouge with you, because you do not make sense. Your websites and stuff? People reading them do not even know what they are for.

In the words of the Boss: "What we have here is a failure to communicate."
                Last edited by JohnnyCache; 2/04/2005 5:58pm, .

Comment

He needs to get back on his lithium.

Comment

Somehow, beating up alcoholic fathers and having a rough childhood in the 'hood is turning into a badge of honor these days. Because they're just so hardcore, they HAVE to learn to survive the right way. I bet there are MILLIONS of GRANDMASTER STREET FIGHTER ANTI-RAPIST NINJA ATTACK SQUADS out there. Practically anyone who's sexually abused and angry about it would, you know, channel their energy into the martial arts, and become grandmasters teaching SWAT teams.

In response to your.. ramblind

You speak a lot, but you're saying very little. You're not saying anything that we haven't heard from fakes and losers a thousand times before. You might be able to cover up a lack of ability with rhetoric, but it won't float here. Here we like to see something called proof. If you're claiming to be able to do something, back it up, go to a Throwdown, like everyone else here. That, or you might get lucky and we'll pay money for someone like Omega to walk into your "gym" and take you up on your offer.

Throwing out random names won't help you. Throwing out a phone number we can call to verify your claims will.

Comment

Originally posted by Indenju
                      Some person posted on the site "I like how he ignores everyones points" as if I am supposed to acknowledge a romper-room version of communication. NLP (Neuro Lingusitic Programming) states a theory which reads. "Communication is only as good as the response you get" -Well, the communications have meant nothing to me and still do not. when I posted that anyone wishing to contact me should do so maturely was meant to be taken literally, not for it to be twisted into an excrement tossing festival. Human beings are such herd creatures. One person jumps onto a post and insults like a truly mad individual and all follow like a troop of mellings. I am a sad man? I was a sad man yes, but have long overcome that. which is more than most can say of their own failings. What inner reflection do you project when you call another names? I have recognized and destroyed mine at an age where most are still living with mommy and daddy. Just because a fool can punch messages into a keyboard does not mean he can punch a face. This goes for me as well. The official record of my many face punchings and kickings lie within the records of the Broward County Sherrif's Department.

Look up Neil Muson of the Sherrif's Department in Ft. Lauderdale Florida if you wish. I trained him. Or Natasha Neva Alexander in the US Navy in Ohio. Or How about Dexter E. Fletcher of the Miami Dade S.W.A.T. Team. Or James Flowers "Jazzy Jay" Former IBO Light HeavyWeight Champ. Mestre Pele of Corpo e Movimento.
                      It's a shame that that speech ignores the fact that you were not covering arguments presented against you. There's nothing wrong with not bothering to argue a point; I get bored of arguments and just stop posting in them all the time. But you can't write off what you were saying as legitimate without striking down all points against its legitimacy.

Comment

Dellusion is his friend. There is no such thing as a 26 year old Grandmaster of ANYTHING, much less three different styles. That fact that he can fight (which could be he can't) doesn't make you a grandmaster either. Also, would such a man talk, brag about himself, and do all the things that have been listed on this topic? No, if you were 26 and a grandmaster, you wouldn't have to say a thing, just kick ass and take names. There is obviously something wrong. Yet I actually somewhat respect his last few posts, as I have also undergone such inner conflicts. I have also found that defeating yourself is what allows you to defeat others, regardless of style or size.
                        Last edited by BaguaMonk; 2/05/2005 1:51am, .

Comment

Yet I actually somewhat respect his last few posts, as I have also undergone such inner conflicts.
                          I'm sure plenty of other people have gone through the divorce of their parents and stuff, but I still hate them.

I have also found that defeating yourself is what allows you to defeat others, regardless of style or size.
                          Bullshit. If you're not sure of yourself, you're going to be too afraid to do anything. You'll just shit your pants and get your ass kicked at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by BaguaMonk
                            Yet I actually somewhat respect his last few posts, as I have also undergone such inner conflicts.
                            If it's true at all. Sure some of it may be, but some people market themselves that way or even present themselves that way to gain some kind of rep. I can't tell you how many suburbanites I've met who've tried to pass themselves off as "street gangstas" and thugs and all that BS. I saw them all the time in the military, mostly in the non-combat roles who were trying to show off and say they were hardcore.

I'm sure there's many people who've been through their fair share of rough times out there. I've had quite a bit myself but I'm not trying to pass myself off as a "grandmaster." All Indenju's doing now is trying to make himself look superior and above us, typical troll bullshit. He's probably just all talk :glasses1:

Comment

If his pretense of being a grand master is similar in quality to his pretense of being an intellectual I bet he trips over his own feet a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Indenju

No one said you DIDN'T train with Mestre Pele, or that you don't know Jay Flowers. What we have issue with is your presentation. None of the law-enforcement agencies you referenced have any record of you as an instructor. You probably unofficially worked with these people. I used to train with two marines...that doesn't mean that I can say, "I train the US marines."

The truth is, (by your own admission) you have less training than the average 12-year-old TKD black belt. You can obviously kick high, and you obviously have a very high opinion of your own skills and your personal intellectual development. What you have failed to do is convince a group of individuals knowledgable of the subject you profess to be expert in that you are in fact anything more than a garden-variety dilletante in that regard. I have asked politely for you to clarify exactly what it is that makes you a grandmaster. Your response has been bad poetry, pathos-laden allegory, and unverifiable anecdotal evidence.

You display many of the classic traits of a martial arts romantic who wants the skills without the work. Have you won any competitions? Hold any titles? Defeated hordes of ninja? What have you really done? Fighting your drunk father, while an inspiring story, doesn't exactly mean anything. I was bouncer, and I have fought with dozens of drunk people. They are easy to control and victory is a relatively simple thing if you know what you are doing. The fact that you list this as an accomplishment is indicative of your lack of knowledge on the subject.

I suggest you attend the next throwdown in your area, and allow us to see if you are as good as you claim to be. You may be an extremely competent fighter, and if you are you deserve respect as such. But you sound like a teenager with a Bruce Lee hard-on eveery time you speak.

If I am wrong, than it should be a simple thing for you to prove it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X