Overrated Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overrated Style

What's the most overrated style of MAs and its reasons ?
    Last edited by Wyllie; 5/30/2004 11:09am, .

TKD. But I think we've been through this a couple of times why TKD is overrated. LOL

Comment

attackproof:)

Comment

bjj

Comment

Originally posted by Osu
          TKD. But I think we've been through this a couple of times why TKD is overrated. LOL
          Overrated?! It just plain sucks, man!

"I am a camoflouage belt in Tae Kwon Do and know 12 different jump kicks so you better back off!" LMAO!

Originally posted by ggboxer
          You know what, the hell with this shit. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

Comment

WC
            Brendayan
            Fury's Edge
            Morell-Thule

Comment

Huggie Bear foo
              Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.
              -Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

Comment

Krav Maga

Comment

MIX

Comment

karate
                    CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

TKD, everyone takes TKD and think them selves "deadly"
                      "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Comment

To the Average fuck - the usual McArt

To us - prolly BJJ/MT. OMG SURPRISE!!1
                        Yeah, they work, but if you train improperly or just aren't that good you can still get your ass kicked.
                        Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Comment

Nihilanthic points out the obvious problem with this question: what audience are you talking about?

Comment

I'm gonna have to second Nihil's choice. Just because Royce awkwardly tackled a karate champ 10 years ago doesn't mean you, by proxy, have a Beat Up The Entire World For Free coupon. Especially if you're one of those fucks that consider pulling guard the type of tacitcal thinking that'd have Napoleon positively crimson.
                            Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

MMA

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X