Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to a self-defense course in 5 min

Report when I get back.
    I didn't realise the time.....and had some wine.

This will be interesting. And my upper body is still sore from working out yesterday.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Is this how you get over 8,000 posts in less than a year's time?

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

Ha ha! 100 posts bitches!

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

I must study your technique, Master.

-Your humble Student

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

i am really starting to think that avatar is cursed...
          CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

what do you mean about a cursed avatar? Remember i am still a dirty noobie

Comment

Well, it's not as bad as a certain other avatar...

Comment

Veridians? That has teh ugly!
                And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

not the avater itself (although it is pretty fucking bad), just seems that every time i see it the post by its side annoys me, coincidence? you be the judge.
                  CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

Is that, you're going in five minutes ? Or the course lasts 5 minutes ?

You never can tell in this crazy Bullshido world.
                    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
                    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Probably both.
                      Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                      "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

It's March 12 already. Must've been one long course!

Comment

A Really long course, damn theres a lot of newbies running around these days. Heh
                          "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
                          - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

Piz:

What happened?

Should we send out a Ninja search party?
                            The vast Universe!
                            The Way of Aiki to to become
                            The light of all mankind
                            Opening all the world

--O Sensei

:gaygay:

Comment

Excuse while I laugh at my current banana riding monkey.

Attendence: 2 guys (me included) and like 10 girls.
                              The other guy was with a girl, and I was the only one who didn't really "fit" in.
                              Confidence, experience and decent muscular build.

Talked to the instructor during, I realised where I had seen him. He teaches the women's SD class on campus. Old timer. 8 years TKD, whatever Aikido some other ones. Said TKD was a kid's game. I didn't say anything.

First 40 min talking about stats, stories.
                              Main point: EMPOWERMENT.

Keep fighting back no matter what.
                              (Fell asleep at this part. Almost.)

Techniques: Some grabs from behind, how to react.
                              (He didn't explain it, but I saw the aikido footwork in it.)
                              How to turn when someone grabs you from behind.

Random though: More large males were needed I think, a lot of these girls usually have a weak grip and would be very easy to escape from.

A lot of the escapes were the usual, stuff I had seen before.
                              I must say that some Wing Chun stuff is far more martial and damaging. And effect.
                              Like slapping the hand that grabs you at the same time twisting away...

Dismount: Show some mostly useless one where you kick the person higher in mount, then kick and roll to move the person off you.

Now, the whole bloody thing was 110 min. Do you think the girls took much from it?
                              Technique wise...I seriously doubt. I just hope they got the message of empowerment to keep on fighting back.
                              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X