losing friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

losing friends

my buddy's tell me all i talk about is bjj and that i'm no fun to hang out with anymore. whats my problem?

You need buddies that do BJJ. . .
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Comment

Triangle them and they will see T3H L1GHT!
      Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Comment

when you win abu dhabi and are covered in Rotties they will come crawling back

Comment

Yeah, choke those fools out! Nothin' else'll show 'em better T3H L1GHT of ZHU ZH1TZ00
          "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

you're getting teh ghey

Comment

thats how it goes man, they are probably tired of you trying the move you just learned on them. Thats what my wife and kids always say to me anyways.
              "The next one I will take will pay for my loss. Someone has to pay!" ~ The Axe Murderer

Comment

Seriosuly, my friends get fed up with me talking about grappling all the time as well. But they're too pussy to actually say anything. They just talk about it behind my back, so I say fuck 'em. SO should you.
                "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Nothing wrong with you, you're obviously pasionate about your BJJ. You could try to control yourself and not talk about it so much. You could offer to show one or all of them what makes you love BJJ so much. If they still don't want to hang out with you after that then screw those guys, they weren't your friends to begin with.

Comment

then have sex with all their girlfriends....at the same time..... that'll show 'em

Comment

yeah drunkenj they said some shit about "stop sleeping with our girls" but who knows what that means, why don't they respect the fact that i like jiu jitsu?

Comment

You familiar with Cherry Hill area?

Comment

Because you haven't choked them out yet! Don't let teh ghey romo biatches think they got somethin' on you!

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                            Same problem here. I just chill with buddies that do martial arts.
                            Sometimes, that's not good enough either. My friend that used to do aikido and goju is also fed up with me talking about training. You need to know guys that do ZHUZHITZOOOOOO!

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Oi,
                              Don't worry about them. Try to associate with some people from your studio. At first my friends always wanted me to show them what I learned. But it would always end in "why did you it me so hard," "where am I," "dude, stop." And I just tell them, "well you asked for it, I'm not going to apologize, I'm sorry that's just the way I am." And they understand to not talk about MA around me unless they want to get into it. Because MA isn't about talking, it's about fighting. So get on with it!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X