X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenfucius
    replied
    Originally posted by chaosexmachina
    To the DEATH! Or to the horrible disfigurement.
    everyone knows that BJJ stars are pussies because their tournaments are to the pain, not to the death!

Leave a comment:

• Kidnemo
    replied
    I have bowel control problems - so atleast in my case it's a moot issue.

Leave a comment:

• chaosexmachina
    replied
    He could have been like "Yo! I just trained in BJJ and I'm addicted. XYQ SUX!!" and that would have made you shit your pants. Admit it.

Leave a comment:

• Kidnemo
    replied
    Aye...

But it still could've been entertaining.

You never know, something new might've come of it.

Leave a comment:

• Matt W.
    replied
    He's posted here before. Go to his post, click on his profile and search for "all posts by user". He may be legit, but he makes a lot of claims that can't be checked into (he's in CHina or something), and his arguments are weak rehashings of all the same old excuses (IMO). I'm not sure what could have been said that hasn;t already been said a thousand times.

Regards,
    Matt

Leave a comment:

• Kidnemo
    replied
    SLAP!

Too bad the Tadzio guy just made the one post, I was curious as to what he was going to say.

Leave a comment:

• chaosexmachina
    replied
    To the DEATH! Or to the horrible disfigurement.

Leave a comment:

• chaosexmachina
    replied
    Allright, there are to options, kiss and make up, or fight in the SUPER LAVA STREETFIGHTERS FEDERATION!

Leave a comment:

• Matt W.
    replied
    LOL.

:rolleyes:

Leave a comment:

• Jenfucius
    replied
    matt has been [email protected][email protected]

matt, show asia your titties! i'm Jenfucius, bitch!

Leave a comment:

• chaosexmachina
    replied
    No... A cage over a pit of lava, the mat (see; concrete) covered in broken glass and nails.

Leave a comment:

• WingChun Lawyer
    replied
    Originally posted by Tadzio

I also want to say that I won't post in this topic anymore because I honestly believe that nothing productive will be generated here. If you want to discuss with me send me an emai and I will answer, or post on my forum.
    Another thing is that since I wrote that article, I have changed a lot, evoluted and if I was to rewrite it today, I'd change a few things but I believe one should not be ashamed of evoluting and besides, I back up what I write.

All the best.

Tadzio G.

Leave a comment:

• Matt W.
    replied
    The only way to settle this... is to hold some sort of event... Yeah, and any style can compete in a big cage where the only rule is.... THERE ARE NO RULES! Brilliant.
    Nah. If they did that, the people who lost would just come up with all sorts of excuses. Like, the guys who lost were tomato cans, or didn't represent the "real" X Style, or that the whole thing was rigged to favor the style that won, or something like that.

Regards,
    Matt

Leave a comment:

• Gezere
    replied
    Yeah that stupid chaosexmachina going to say something next like put it in a octagon cage or something else stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Matt W.
    replied
    I stand most humbly corrected, Master Yod... er, Asia. :D

Matt

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X