XingYi on BJJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tadzio

I also want to say that I won't post in this topic anymore because I honestly believe that nothing productive will be generated here. If you want to discuss with me send me an emai and I will answer, or post on my forum.
    Another thing is that since I wrote that article, I have changed a lot, evoluted and if I was to rewrite it today, I'd change a few things but I believe one should not be ashamed of evoluting and besides, I back up what I write.

All the best.

Tadzio G.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

No... A cage over a pit of lava, the mat (see; concrete) covered in broken glass and nails.
      "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

matt has been [email protected][email protected]

matt, show asia your titties! i'm Jenfucius, bitch!

Comment

LOL.

:rolleyes:

Comment

Allright, there are to options, kiss and make up, or fight in the SUPER LAVA STREETFIGHTERS FEDERATION!
            "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

To the DEATH! Or to the horrible disfigurement.

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

SLAP!

Too bad the Tadzio guy just made the one post, I was curious as to what he was going to say.

Comment

He's posted here before. Go to his post, click on his profile and search for "all posts by user". He may be legit, but he makes a lot of claims that can't be checked into (he's in CHina or something), and his arguments are weak rehashings of all the same old excuses (IMO). I'm not sure what could have been said that hasn;t already been said a thousand times.

Regards,
                  Matt

Comment

Aye...

But it still could've been entertaining.

You never know, something new might've come of it.

Comment

He could have been like "Yo! I just trained in BJJ and I'm addicted. XYQ SUX!!" and that would have made you shit your pants. Admit it.

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

I have bowel control problems - so atleast in my case it's a moot issue.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosexmachina
                          To the DEATH! Or to the horrible disfigurement.
                          everyone knows that BJJ stars are pussies because their tournaments are to the pain, not to the death!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X