XingYi on BJJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dochter
    ... in general I think Jen's point is hard to refute.
    I had trouble coming up with three counterexamples :(
    Originally posted by The Wastrel
    I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

3 names is really so much. Thank god for you and your counterexamples. Jesus Christ lives.

Comment

FOOLISH XING YI PPLE

PPLE PPLE PPLE I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WAS 6 PAGES LONG!!!! I THOUGHT BY KNOW YOU HAVE ALL BEEN PROPERLY BRAINWAS.....EDUCATED ON THE FACTS:

1. BAJI! > BJJ

2. BAJI! > RICKSON

3. BAJI! > BIO WEAPONS

4. Pple in IRAQ and other third world countries are not allowed to learn BAJI! a BAJI man is a WMD. We intrecepted Al Queda operatives trying to by Tony Chen and James Guo on the black market. Thank god we stopped them!!!!

5. BWO > MMA If you have to ask what BWO is you are a sorry pathetic being and not worthy.

'Understand? Good, Play'

(This public service announcement was brought to you by the BWO and other agencies of senseless posts!!)
        ______
        Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
        -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
        The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
        -Daniel Tosh

Comment

"This is why they have to dedicate a small portion of their articles to suck off grapplers, BJJers, MMAers, whatever, pacify them, and then go on talking out of their ass."

^True, and it always comes back to the same old things. Usually Mult.Opps

"Xing Yi Quan"

And isn't this the guy who tutored Obi Wan in Star Wars ?

When I become a Jedi, I'll kill you Rickson (but I love you for now, don't hurt me sir)
          Last edited by SLJ; 3/09/2004 4:12am, .
          "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
          YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

are you saying these guys are good?:
            http://onthemat.com/Images/tijuana/t...tellomarsh.mov

http://onthemat.com/Images/tijuana/tj03_sherkdiaz.mov

ANybody could fight like some mma guys without training.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadzio
              Hi all;
              As I said, I could, if people were more educated. After spending so many years in China education became an everyday concept for me.
              I will say only that I stop believing in internet discussions a long time ago and Gongfu is not to be talked about, but to be trained and tested.
              why is it that neija (internals) people always brag about how educated they are and everybody else (external and especially mma) are so barbarian and uneducated and fight in cages like hounds?

Comment

Originally posted by KillerInstinct
                are you saying these guys are good?:
                http://onthemat.com/Images/tijuana/t...tellomarsh.mov

http://onthemat.com/Images/tijuana/tj03_sherkdiaz.mov

ANybody could fight like some mma guys without training.
                This man needs an EEG if he can't tell that these are trained fighters.

Comment

Well the black guy looks the other way when he punches and holds his hands low (like tae kwon do guys), and the other clip is just grappling they cant keep each other from going to the ground even once.

Comment

and matt, you are a old fat bitch.
                    32 is NOT old.

you talk a lot of horseshit for someone who took BJJ for 2 months last summer and has a 1st degree black belt in TKD.
                    Sir, I do believe you are forgetting the whopping 5 months or so of wrestling I've had! Surely that qualifies me? :cool:

And nutriding? NUTRIDING????? *feels nuts of BJJers and grapplers in hand* Oh, THAT nutriding! Well, sure. In fact, THAT is what actualy qualifies me to make an argument in this case. You see, I have listened to those with more experience and knowledge than me. I have learned from them. And this is what they have taught me.

Seriously though, I'd love to have a good debate with you. Let me know. In the meantime, feel better, man. Why were you puking so much anyway?

Matt

Comment

The only way to settle this whole, "WHOZE STYLE R0X0RS TEH MOST!", is to hold some sort of event... Yeah, and any style can compete in a big cage where the only rule is.... THERE ARE NO RULES! Brilliant.
                      "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

The only way to settle this whole, "WHOZE STYLE R0X0RS TEH MOST!", is to hold some sort of event... Yeah, and any style can compete in a big cage where the only rule is.... THERE ARE NO RULES! Brilliant.
                        WTF? THAT is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What if someone got hurt. Don't ever post such nonsense again.:mad:

Sir, I do believe you are forgetting the whopping 5 months or so of wrestling I've had! Surely that qualifies me?
                        Thats the only thing that qualifies you. Not that pussy BJJ stuff!!!!:mad:

You see, I have listened to those with more experience and knowledge than me. I have learned from them. And this is what they have taught me.
                        You still have a ways to go yong padawan!:cool:
                        ______
                        Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                        -Daniel Tosh

Comment

The competition would have to be held in broken glass covered field for any results to be viable.
                          "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
                          YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

I stand most humbly corrected, Master Yod... er, Asia. :D

Matt

Comment

Yeah that stupid chaosexmachina going to say something next like put it in a octagon cage or something else stupid.
                              ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Comment

The only way to settle this... is to hold some sort of event... Yeah, and any style can compete in a big cage where the only rule is.... THERE ARE NO RULES! Brilliant.
                                Nah. If they did that, the people who lost would just come up with all sorts of excuses. Like, the guys who lost were tomato cans, or didn't represent the "real" X Style, or that the whole thing was rigged to favor the style that won, or something like that.

Regards,
                                Matt

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X