Beer fuelled stupidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer fuelled stupidity

During a drink with a ninjitsu blackbelt and a taichi "student" (bitten and leglocked, respectively) the following three bullshido statements were made:

1. That a person trained in any Asian system will ALWAYS beat somebody trained in an African, European etc system

2. That sport wrestling is derived from Aikido and not European battlefield fighting (never mind that wrestling as a sport predates Aikido by milennia.)

3. That biting someone who attempts to bang my big bony head into the ground with a ninjitsu move makes me a "little bitch"

Discuss.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

You should fight them again and use the Komodo Dragon technique:

1. Eat a goat. Raw.

2. Let pieces of the meat rot in your mouth for a week. Important: Don't brush or use mouthwash!

3. When you fight them again, bite into their leg and slobber all over the wound.

4. Slink away and stalk them from a distance for about 4 days.

5. When they succumb to septic shock, charge them screaming, NINJAS ARE T3H GHEY, LAMER!

6. Celebrate victoriously, rinse, repeat.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Comment

Dude, I want pictures of your bite marks!
      And try to get a trophy cast from them too!!! :D
      Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Haha. What does goat taste like, gajus?
        "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Instead of goat meat, I always advocate taking a warm dump into your hand, and smear it roughly all over your opponents face, making sure to get eyes, nose, mouth and if possible, ears as well, finishing with a KIAI of " EAT SHIT MOTHERFUCKAAAA" in a deep gutteral samurai tone.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosexmachina
            Haha. What does goat taste like, gajus?
            I don't know. My style is Kyokushin, as listed under my avatar. Kyokushin doesn't have the Komodo Dragon technique. I just saw it on the discovery channel.
            Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Comment

Crap.Stop wasting time driniking with idiots.Get up,go to work,go to university, come home, train.
              Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got shit on me !!!!

Comment

It probably taste's like chicken. I'll have to try the KDTech. sometime...
                "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Re: Beer fuelled stupidity

Originally posted by Angry_Spastic

2. That sport wrestling is derived from Aikido and not European battlefield fighting (never mind that wrestling as a sport predates Aikido by milennia.)

Ha,

Ueshiba sensei's style didn't became Aikido until after World War II! Didn't the ancient Greeks develop sport wrestling?

Stop hanging out with crack smokers.

Comment

3. That biting someone who attempts to bang my big bony head into the ground with a ninjitsu move makes me a "little bitch"
                    At least he can't say, "it wasn't a real fight, because in those you can bite and eyegouge!".

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Actually, I agree with that statement. The ninja boy, however, is a bigger bitch for not resisting the pain and actually banging your head into the ground.
                      That civilisation may not sink,
                      Its great battle lost,
                      Quiet the dog, tether the pony
                      To a distant post;
                      Our master Caesar is in the tent
                      Where the maps are spread,
                      His eyes fixed upon nothing,
                      A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

Re: Re: Beer fuelled stupidity

Originally posted by WingChun Lawyer
                        Actually, I agree with that statement. The ninja boy, however, is a bigger bitch for not resisting the pain and actually banging your head into the ground.
                        Or is that... littler bitch?

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Beer fuelled stupidity

Originally posted by chaosexmachina
                          Or is that... littler bitch?
                          Not sure. Being a bigger bitch is better or worse than being a little bitch?
                          That civilisation may not sink,
                          Its great battle lost,
                          Quiet the dog, tether the pony
                          To a distant post;
                          Our master Caesar is in the tent
                          Where the maps are spread,
                          His eyes fixed upon nothing,
                          A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

Well, in the Philippines, lots of people like to eat goat meat as a side dish to a cold beer. Tastes great when cooked properly. There's a stew made from goat meat that rocks! :)

Anyway, while we're on the subject of a Komodo Dragon attack, anyone who wants to do it can try to eat a Water Buffalo. Komodos eat them too. Also deer.

P.S. Water Buffalo meat is just like beef. Only tougher.

Comment

Working...
                            X