Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannibal
    replied
    Take it easy MC. Just focus on your job and family as you said you where going to do and don't let the bastards wear you down.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Mantis
    replied
    Stay on top of your game cop! And kick some prosecutor ass to resolve those cases!

Leave a comment:

• RockTiger
    replied
    "The lawyer could not give hearsay testimony about what someone else told him what happened."

Huh?

Anyway I have to mention that in my example I intended that the lawyer I mentioned is just there for strictly for handling the documents for the cases and whatnot (Please note that I don't know how the system works for tickets and whatever so please feel free to point out anything that may be a problem or works.)

Leave a comment:

• Sam Browning
    replied
    The lawyer could not give hearsay testimony about what someone else told him what happened. However video conferencing is an interesting posibility since it preserves most of the constitutional right to confronting witnesses. Video feed does make it much more difficult however to submit exhibits and authenticate them. BTW in Bristol Connecticut the police station is literly one floor below the criminal court rooms. It must save a boatload of time.

Leave a comment:

• RockTiger
    replied
    Interesting..... I wonder if it would be possible to have just a lawyer representative (of the police department) there instead with all the paperwork and have the cop just call it in for the smaller issues or maybe some kind of live video thing to the court from the station. That'd be some swift ass justice and save a lot of time.

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    Well that sux.

Leave a comment:

• patfromlogan
    replied
    ditto to all the above. I like your viewpoint and experience. Keep coming by when you're able. (Like I told me dentist when he was doing a root canal; Why don't you put a monitor behind you?)

Leave a comment:

• Sam Browning
    replied
    Take care and come back when you can :) I can't believe I'm getting misty eyed over a cop. Please don't tell my Public Defender buddies.

Leave a comment:

• virtual_mantis
    replied
    You are a good man MC. You're being a good role model for those kids. Keep it up.

Best Wishes.

Leave a comment:

• Pandinha
    replied
    Everything is about responsiblity. Take care of what is important.

We will always be here. :)

Leave a comment:

• MrMcFu
    replied
    MC, we barely knew ya . . . come back soon.

Leave a comment:

• WingChun Lawyer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ronin
    replied
    Let us now if you need anything.
    Best of luck and roll with the punches.

Leave a comment:

• garbanzo
    replied
    MC:

Fuck 'em up.

Leave a comment:

• PizDoff
    replied
    Take care man....
    Hope to see you in better conditions soon.

Still gonna do those NHB fights?

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X